Livin' on the Edge Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Livin' on the Edge Wrestling

Management Forum for Livin' on the Edge Wrestling. A federation in The Wrestling Game RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thunderforce first time at Livin on the edge wrestling

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Thunderforce first time at Livin on the edge wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Thunderforce first time at Livin on the edge wrestling   Thunderforce first time at Livin on the edge wrestling Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:31 pm

the last match is good but who is this at the back stage and Tess Davis going to interview him.
Tess Davis " hi are you the new wrestler that our Gm sam talking about?" the new guy say " yes. my name is Samnang but people call me Thunderforce da Cambodian fighter because of my fighting ability. I come here to make some impact!! i am ready for my first match! who ever it is just bring it." Tess Davis said" ok good luck with your match Thunderforce. wait who is this? ooo no it da two biggest bully ever!! Force i think you should go because u dont want any problem with them!" one of the bully say " yea i think you should listen to Tess because you dont want to mess with us or you will get injured in ur interview haha!" Thunderforce say " o really u seen tough.. what will u say one of you should be my first opponent?" second bully say" haha this little brat want to challenge us bro!" the first bully say" haha dude look how small you are!! you think you can take us please ill see you tonight u little asian man!" Thunderforce look a little mad... Smack!!!! Tess Davis "what is this move? he just kick the first bully on the NOSE!!! omg and wait the second bully is about to CLOTHLINE Thunderforce!!! Thunderforce just dodge the CLOTHLINE AND HE JUST DROPSAULT THE SECOND BULLY TO THE WALL!!!!!" Thunderforce walking away "I think this is the beginning of the end! and we hope Thunderforce will survive from those 2 because they never give up at anything until they get the guy back.. so goodluck"

later tonight Thunderforce is in the ring with a microphone in his hand. Thunderforce " Yo everyone!!! i know you have seen the kick i did to that one bully haha it call Thunderlighting kick and you will see it a lot in my matches! and im ready to entertain you all tonight with those moves!" the 2 bullies come on from the back stage " you think this is over huh u just make us cheap shots and we just talk to our gm my tag partner will face u tonight punk and me on his side so get ready" Thunderforce say" i am so ready bring it!!" the interviewer" oh my god i cant wait to see this match tonight between those 2 wrestlers!"
Back to top Go down

Thunderforce first time at Livin on the edge wrestling
Page 1 of 1