Livin' on the Edge Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Livin' on the Edge Wrestling

Management Forum for Livin' on the Edge Wrestling. A federation in The Wrestling Game RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angel vs Angel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel of DeAD

Angel of DeAD

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: The Angel of Dead
Wrestler Level: 11
Face or Heel: Hell

Angel vs Angel Empty
PostSubject: Angel vs Angel   Angel vs Angel Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:56 am

A match with me vs Angel Gabriel to se how is the real angel from Lote Very Happy . The losser have to change his name .
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Uncle Sam
Wrestler Level: 12
Face or Heel: Face, but becoming less willing to put up with garbage.

Angel vs Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel vs Angel   Angel vs Angel Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:25 am

First off, that would cost the loser a lot of money. Second, I cannot do anything that would force anyone to change their name. Third, you are way out of Angel Gabriel's league. The outcome would be obvious. I like the idea of a match between two people, with some kind of punishment, or cost to the character (though the cost would likely not be enforced) would be cool. Maybe a number one contender puts their title shot on the line against someone else. That would be good.
Back to top Go down
https://lotew.forumotion.com
hallinio

hallinio

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Chris Hall
Wrestler Level: 5
Face or Heel: Face

Angel vs Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel vs Angel   Angel vs Angel Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 4:23 pm

I agree boss, once I am at similar level as you A.O.D i am willing to fight you until then..LOOK ABOVE!! ha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angel vs Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel vs Angel   Angel vs Angel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel vs Angel
Page 1 of 1