Livin' on the Edge Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Livin' on the Edge Wrestling

Management Forum for Livin' on the Edge Wrestling. A federation in The Wrestling Game RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little suggestion and inviting for discord

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGenius

TheGenius

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: The Genius
Wrestler Level: 6
Face or Heel:

Little suggestion and inviting for discord Empty
PostSubject: Little suggestion and inviting for discord   Little suggestion and inviting for discord Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:11 pm

I noticed that The Genius had no story line for now,so i want some one also have not get any story line to have a discord to The Genius.So if any one want to join in(I don't think most of you will actually......)can reply on this topic or if any one have any suggestion can also talk to me.

If you don't know very well about my character (The Genius),you can see his vital
https://lotew.forumotion.com/vital-info-f13/the-genius-s-vital-t189.htm
and because of his arrogant,it should be simple to make a story line between him and any body

(And also,my english are really suck,so please forgive for the grammar mistakes.)
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Uncle Sam
Wrestler Level: 12
Face or Heel: Face, but becoming less willing to put up with garbage.

PostSubject: Re: Little suggestion and inviting for discord   Little suggestion and inviting for discord Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:33 pm

This is where being active on the RP board will get you into story lines. If you don't RP, you aren't likely to get anything other than basic matches.
Back to top Go down
https://lotew.forumotion.com
BIGbadGHOST

BIGbadGHOST

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: BIGbadGHOST
Face or Heel: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Little suggestion and inviting for discord   Little suggestion and inviting for discord Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:32 pm

yeah as Sam has pointed out its you that makes the story Wink
there is plenty chances to join a RP then try and swing it in your favour leading to a feud with another wrestler or best option look in vitals section find a wrestler of the same level and give them a PM work out what you are both after then roll with it!!!!!!

dont worry about the english grammer there are plenty wrestlers on here that will help you out Wink
Sam , aminRa , Muzza , EZ to name a few they all help!
Back to top Go down
ezbolah

ezbolah

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: 3z
Face or Heel: On the edge of both

PostSubject: Re: Little suggestion and inviting for discord   Little suggestion and inviting for discord Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:44 pm

lol - i`m not that good with writing english anymore - i got to the point that i don`t know how good i write becouse i spent to much time on irc where everything is shortened
when you think of a story line ask the player`s you want to get involved in the story line if they are able to get in it and are willing to help you
then go for it
Sam is allways open for ideas - i`m at the second story line, i think, with his help
it allways help`s to get more people involved - doesn`t matter how good or bad they are..
for your name you should start something where you think you are superior over other`s and start provoking someone
Saalek has a good character with that as "his cloth are the best" and if you aren`t dressed from him you don`t have a fashion sense Very Happy ( btw - not to get the wrong ideea - Saalek also goes into other sort of RP`s but he is the best on the cloth topic )
he has RP a lot on this topic and is verry good on keeping it in these lines
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little suggestion and inviting for discord   Little suggestion and inviting for discord Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:22 pm

And, as always, as a face, Mayhem is around for plotlines.
Back to top Go down
BIGbadGHOST

BIGbadGHOST

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Little suggestion and inviting for discord   Little suggestion and inviting for discord Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:13 pm

ezbolah wrote:
i spent to much time on irc where everything is shortened

lol hope you are being a good boy and using the appropriate channels

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ezbolah

ezbolah

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Little suggestion and inviting for discord   Little suggestion and inviting for discord Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:16 pm

used to ... been a little "dirty" helper there
loved the "love channels"
and loved chating with girl`s from internet caffe`s
we were in the same room and i made a natural selection - i allways knew where they are and who i`m talking with - they never knew Very Happy
that is the best love game ...
Back to top Go down
BIGbadGHOST

BIGbadGHOST

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Little suggestion and inviting for discord   Little suggestion and inviting for discord Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:18 pm

lol thats not what i used it for but hey each to their own lol!
Back to top Go down
ezbolah

ezbolah

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Little suggestion and inviting for discord   Little suggestion and inviting for discord Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:20 pm

ooooo you Big Bad Ghost you :d - what did you used it for ?
lol!
Back to top Go down
BIGbadGHOST

BIGbadGHOST

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Little suggestion and inviting for discord   Little suggestion and inviting for discord Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:15 pm

lol just some fun Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little suggestion and inviting for discord   Little suggestion and inviting for discord Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little suggestion and inviting for discord
Page 1 of 1