Livin' on the Edge Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Livin' on the Edge Wrestling

Management Forum for Livin' on the Edge Wrestling. A federation in The Wrestling Game RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BBG vs. TTH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ts1442

ts1442

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Tom "Terrible" Hanson
Wrestler Level: 10
Face or Heel: Tweener

BBG vs. TTH Empty
PostSubject: BBG vs. TTH   BBG vs. TTH Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:56 am

Sam, where are you planning on taking this storyline? I have an idea if interested.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Uncle Sam
Wrestler Level: 12
Face or Heel: Face, but becoming less willing to put up with garbage.

BBG vs. TTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBG vs. TTH   BBG vs. TTH Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:59 am

I was thinking you tell BBG you got the tape back, and you'll sell it to him, but for ten grand, to make the sale and get it off of your hands. He plays it, and it is something like TDX singing in the shower, or whatever.

Let me know what you have in mind though.
Back to top Go down
https://lotew.forumotion.com
ts1442

ts1442

Wrestler Information

BBG vs. TTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBG vs. TTH   BBG vs. TTH Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:49 am

Use our RPs man. I was thinking like we have a few matches. Muzza can interfer if needed but more like We continually draw( which we probably will). TDX and DC give Ghost hell for everything(Tape playing, being duped, not being able to take me out, etc.) They bitch slap him around a lil after our last draw. I come in and clean house out of "Respect" for a tough compititor( Old school hand shake in the ring to close out the show!) We brawl with DC a little while then Ghost can turn on me to plea alliagence to DC again.

OR This one might be better: Muzza interfers, Muzza helps me win last match, Tag team with me vs. BBG and Dc member, during the match I refuse to tag him out and help beat him down afterwards( payback for interfering with my matchs last season- cloaked figure) Muzza and me can fued. I can turn official "heel" for awhile. Then DC can beat me down for what ever reason and Saalek or someone can come and help me out.

Just ideas but this storyline can play out well.

Ps. I like TDX towel whipping Mr. K!, lol.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information

BBG vs. TTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBG vs. TTH   BBG vs. TTH Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:33 pm

You liked that? lol.

Anyway, the cloaked figures were Mongo and AminRa, depending on the methods. They are not in league though. As for the ideas, it would be difficult for me to have you refuse to tag Muzza out, unless I do it at the end, and only if Muzza is the one that is pinned. If that happens, then I can swing it.

How about this? You sell the tape to BBG for a decreased price. BBG doesn't check it (as you have told him the AV guys are waiting for the tape right now), plays the tape, and it is of TDX singing in the shower. TDX gets mad at Ghost, they decide to come after you, you come down alone, and then Muzza comes out. Muzza shows some footage, and we find out it was BBG and TDX who attacked Muzza in the room, to make it look like it was you and BBG. You and Muzza face BBG and TDX. This can lead to you and BBG having a feud in the future if you want. I'm thinking of bumping you to HW anyway.
Back to top Go down
ts1442

ts1442

Wrestler Information

BBG vs. TTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBG vs. TTH   BBG vs. TTH Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:58 pm

Give me a chance to payback Anubis if posibble! I am just trying to help with storylines man. I can swing it whatever way you want to go. I figure I can be the catalyst to get DC whupping ass again,lol.

And Iswore it was Muzza when he came back as a "heel" that tore thru interfering in matches.

By the way what did you think of my RP w/Ghost. It is classic!
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information

BBG vs. TTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBG vs. TTH   BBG vs. TTH Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:02 pm

Your RP with Ghost is very good. It is awfully long for the shows though. I have tried to condense the RP using some of the basic ideas. The seasons are too short here.

Yes, I want you to pay back Anubis, and you should be getting a match against him on Monday. The next Monday, we can do the tag idea.

Yes, that is right, it was Muzza that came back as a heel in PWE. Since then, he has been good, and quiet. The interference in LotE has been only AminRa and Mongo. All those guys that interfere tend to wear cloaks for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BBG vs. TTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBG vs. TTH   BBG vs. TTH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BBG vs. TTH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Livin' on the Edge Wrestling :: Creative Team Office :: Creative Team Office :: Your Story Lines Suggestions-
Jump to: