Livin' on the Edge Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Livin' on the Edge Wrestling

Management Forum for Livin' on the Edge Wrestling. A federation in The Wrestling Game RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 3 - AK.... new faction?

Go down 
+2
ezbolah
Aklaba
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aklaba

Aklaba

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name:
Wrestler Level:
Face or Heel:

Season 3 - AK.... new faction? Empty
PostSubject: Season 3 - AK.... new faction?   Season 3 - AK.... new faction? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:58 pm

Ok so here's the rundown, AK is going around talking to many of the other wrestlers, including those in the enemy faction; as well as talking about the plan.

The plan: AK is going lone wolf, will be leaving BfG and causing dissent between himself and BfG, and if anyones interested possibly bringing in a new faction. Seeing as we have 2 "good" factions and 2 "evil" factions, it would only seem fitting to start a Neutral faction. The idea behind the neutral faction is this: not enough chaos = cause chaos, not enough harmony = bring peace. Kind of like evening out the scales. For the whole faction thing to work I'd need a couple people, either willing to leave a current faction, or willing to join if you are not in a faction at the moment. I ask for just as much RP work as Sam asks, possibly more.

Interested? DO NOT REPLY HERE! Send me a private message, I can work out the details there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ezbolah

ezbolah

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: 3z
Wrestler Level: 12
Face or Heel: On the edge of both

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - AK.... new faction?   Season 3 - AK.... new faction? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:03 pm

well actually you have 2 goody good faction`s - BfG and Nike, one so caled bad faction - DC, and one faction that doesn`t fit anywhere and just want to damage the other faction`s and take control - SL
we hit both sides - good and bad ( shadow a combination of light - representing the good, and dark - representing the bad )
Back to top Go down
Aklaba

Aklaba

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name:
Wrestler Level:
Face or Heel:

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - AK.... new faction?   Season 3 - AK.... new faction? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:06 pm

lol I don't know I see SL as more of the infamous "dark side", not really a greyscale type. SL does more of what benefits them, while BfG tries to do what benefits all.... the new faction would kinda be the tweener, the one to benefit all while benefiting themself.....
Back to top Go down
ezbolah

ezbolah

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - AK.... new faction?   Season 3 - AK.... new faction? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:09 pm

well we wan`t to get out of the domination of the GM .. we want to do stuff like it would be our fed ..
we don`t pick on the DC that much becouse the DC wasn`t that active in action`s before but i see tey are coming back and thing`s will be intresting
good luck with your angle tho ... i never knew people see us as dark ... the whole plan was to be in the midle
Back to top Go down
Saalek

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Saalek
Wrestler Level: 18
Face or Heel: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - AK.... new faction?   Season 3 - AK.... new faction? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:19 pm

You're definitely seen as evil. No middle ground at all there.
Back to top Go down
ezbolah

ezbolah

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - AK.... new faction?   Season 3 - AK.... new faction? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:21 pm

then i`l have to improve ... i wanted it to be in the midle ...
as a joke .. if you see a granny send her to the SL and we will help her across the street
i`l get her across and then hades can push her in front of a car Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saalek

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Saalek
Wrestler Level: 18

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - AK.... new faction?   Season 3 - AK.... new faction? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:22 pm

Oh, and Sam has told me he sees Saalek as a tweener, which was not my character plan. So that's part of the upcoming storyline. Nothing more evil than a corrupt union - just ask the teamsters!
Back to top Go down
ezbolah

ezbolah

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - AK.... new faction?   Season 3 - AK.... new faction? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:28 pm

nice .... as a phrase from Star Wars would say
"embrace the dark side"
"the force is big in this one" Razz
it is strange that people don`t see thing`s you put onto papper like you do
btw maybe with your turn to evil bit we can try and stop you so SL turn`s into the light side and make t a neutral side at the end
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Hades

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - AK.... new faction?   Season 3 - AK.... new faction? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:28 pm

ezbolah wrote:
then i`l have to improve ... i wanted it to be in the midle ...
as a joke .. if you see a granny send her to the SL and we will help her across the street
i`l get her across and then hades can push her in front of a car Very Happy

yeah pretty much... Hades is the heel.. no doubt there Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Aklaba

Aklaba

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name:
Wrestler Level:
Face or Heel:

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - AK.... new faction?   Season 3 - AK.... new faction? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:39 pm

Lol, I could totally see Hades doing just that.... But I may have a different Idea in mind as well, just waitin on Sam to check his messages.... Might be even better for "The Plan" *Insert maniacal laugh here* Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ezbolah

ezbolah

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - AK.... new faction?   Season 3 - AK.... new faction? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:44 pm

lol
gimme a hint after Sam`s answer - that is if he give`s the green light
Back to top Go down
Aklaba

Aklaba

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name:
Wrestler Level:
Face or Heel:

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - AK.... new faction?   Season 3 - AK.... new faction? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:46 pm

Lol Will do, but if I do go the route of new faction, I already have someone interested.... *insert another maniacal laugh* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Uncle Sam
Face or Heel: Face, but becoming less willing to put up with garbage.

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - AK.... new faction?   Season 3 - AK.... new faction? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:24 pm

I think we're getting to the point where we will have too many factions. I really don't want to see a fifth faction at the moment. Maybe once we've got the road trip over with, but that is this season, the next season which is in Hell, and then the season after that, which is the return season. That and the GIFs I'm trying to do for everyone's entrances makes it hard to handle many more story lines than we already have. There is a strange union between Saalek, TTH, and BBG that is happening now too. Eventually, I'm going to get too confused and screw up somewhere.

And Saalek, I don't so much see you as a tweener, but think you may be able to try and "play" the part of a tweener during the time of the bus attack.
Back to top Go down
https://lotew.forumotion.com
BIGbadGHOST

BIGbadGHOST

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: BIGbadGHOST

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - AK.... new faction?   Season 3 - AK.... new faction? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:52 pm

how about i just kick all ya asses then slap my newly inducted tag partner AminRa take away his belt and become Sams right hand man pulling all belts back to the office Razz Razz

Na scrap that i do most of that anyway lol

as Sam has stated the fed is going to be over crowded by factions 1 reason i have left DC just now to enhance BBG's profile as a bad ass mofo Razz Razz Saalek TTH and myself have only been RP together mainly because there isnt much out there to RP with Razz Razz

SL are doing there thing just now so are not getting slapped back just yet team nike are not in the same league only other target for me is the goody 2 shoes brigade lol! oh yeah an Mr Muzza (ive not forgotten about you Razz )

AminRa is my tag partner in TWG who knows Spinal-Tap may become contenders for the belts Twisted Evil Twisted Evil so with that i will not challenge him for the HW belt he carries and will have to go after something else scratch hmmmmmm few singles matches leading to king of the ring? (would help replace the tag matches we are putting on hold and make it worth while maybe a yearly thing!) king
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - AK.... new faction?   Season 3 - AK.... new faction? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:48 pm

We will have to see. Again, I want to get the road seasons out of the way. Then we can focus on tournaments and such. Also, I think I have a way to introduce AminRa as your new partner.

And again, I don't want to be a bastard, but I think there is a fine line between too few and too many factions, and I think we are walking that razor thin wire here.
Back to top Go down
ezbolah

ezbolah

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - AK.... new faction?   Season 3 - AK.... new faction? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:19 pm

as a unofficial title why don`t you introduce for the hell season a title like "devil`s messenger" "messenger of distruction" "unholy king" "dead man`s quest" or something and make the match that determin`s the winner of the title a last blood match - somewhat like the king of the ring title in wrestling
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - AK.... new faction?   Season 3 - AK.... new faction? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:01 pm

Well, I was going to have a fatal four way for the last match of the Hell season. I was thinking of calling it Hell Freezes Over, as that is what is going to happen.
Back to top Go down
ezbolah

ezbolah

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - AK.... new faction?   Season 3 - AK.... new faction? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:05 pm

i knew that Very Happy - but besides that ... something for the "little league" ... pv division i mean
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - AK.... new faction?   Season 3 - AK.... new faction? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:19 pm

I will try and think of something. Maybe a Hell in a Cell.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Hades

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - AK.... new faction?   Season 3 - AK.... new faction? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:58 pm

Uncle Sam wrote:
I will try and think of something. Maybe a Hell in a Cell.

OOOHHHH Hades would like that!
Back to top Go down
Aklaba

Aklaba

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name:
Wrestler Level:
Face or Heel:

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - AK.... new faction?   Season 3 - AK.... new faction? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:29 pm

Ohhhh, AK too! Mwahaha!
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - AK.... new faction?   Season 3 - AK.... new faction? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:35 pm

I'm thinking four way Hell in a Cell for the lower divisions (if we can manage it), but AK, I need you to remain a BfG member, so be light on your heelish actions right now.

That way we can have a factions based Hell in a Cell.

As for the Fatal Four way for the big dogs, I'm thinking something like barbed wire ring ropes and flaming border around the ring, like an inferno match, but being burnt doesn't stop the match or save you.

That, or a barbed wire cage match, meaning the door is not there, no pinfall, no submission, only escape over the top, but the top is covered with barbed wire, so to win, you have to go through a certain amount of hell with the barbed wire at the top.
Back to top Go down
Aklaba

Aklaba

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name:
Wrestler Level:
Face or Heel:

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - AK.... new faction?   Season 3 - AK.... new faction? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:18 pm

Alright, then I'll change up "the plan" then to accommodate that....
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - AK.... new faction?   Season 3 - AK.... new faction? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:37 pm

I think it would be best. You'll just have to be patient until September. Then you can put your plan into action.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - AK.... new faction?   Season 3 - AK.... new faction? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:58 pm

The last faction of Livin' on the Edge will be introduced on Friday. This will be a lower level faction to off set Team Nike. I felt they were getting too big, with no official resistance, so when something was suggested to me, I figured I'd take the risk on one more small faction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - AK.... new faction?   Season 3 - AK.... new faction? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 3 - AK.... new faction?
Page 1 of 1