Livin' on the Edge Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Livin' on the Edge Wrestling

Management Forum for Livin' on the Edge Wrestling. A federation in The Wrestling Game RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Genius/The Bad Guy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: The Bad Guy
Wrestler Level: 15
Face or Heel: Heel

The Genius/The Bad Guy Empty
PostSubject: The Genius/The Bad Guy   The Genius/The Bad Guy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:05 am

Ok, most of you should know that me and The Genius are in a heated rivalry, so how about in the Hardcore Title match, a member of Team Adidas comes down and helps me win, so you give The Genius a rematch and the PPV (or last friday show) But before that match we have a Submission match (The Geniuses speciality) on the Friday before the event, both of us can write RP's so we could both make lots of segments, which you (Uncle Sam) can decide to put in the show. On the friday match, if Genius doesn't like the idea of him dropping the title before he could win, I don't really care, whatever is better for LOTE.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Uncle Sam
Wrestler Level: 12
Face or Heel: Face, but becoming less willing to put up with garbage.

PostSubject: Re: The Genius/The Bad Guy   The Genius/The Bad Guy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:08 am

We'll see. I'm going to let the match play out however it really goes, but if you win, I can rewrite interference from a member of Team Adidas.
Back to top Go down
https://lotew.forumotion.com
TheGenius

TheGenius

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: The Genius
Wrestler Level: 6
Face or Heel:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius/The Bad Guy   The Genius/The Bad Guy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:21 am

I had no problem with that,but I'm afraid of keeping losing make this boring(b4 I read the building guild,I spent lots of skill point in useless skill,that make my character is not as good as it looked)
Back to top Go down
ezbolah

ezbolah

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: 3z
Face or Heel: On the edge of both

PostSubject: Re: The Genius/The Bad Guy   The Genius/The Bad Guy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:01 am

mmm... i see your point genius
your advance tech is spread all over the place
and some skill`s point`s have been used random - don`t worry tho - in the long run you will recover the lost skill point`s - that is with time
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Hades
Face or Heel: Heel

PostSubject: Re: The Genius/The Bad Guy   The Genius/The Bad Guy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:36 am

ezbolah wrote:
mmm... i see your point genius
your advance tech is spread all over the place
and some skill`s point`s have been used random - don`t worry tho - in the long run you will recover the lost skill point`s - that is with time

You could save 20 TPs to rebuild and get the EXP back without loss... but you would lose out on the money aspect.

I had to do this with Hades.. and my new build is slowly getting better.... its all about.... GAIN Vs. RISK
Back to top Go down
ezbolah

ezbolah

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: 3z
Face or Heel: On the edge of both

PostSubject: Re: The Genius/The Bad Guy   The Genius/The Bad Guy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:49 am

damned ... you guy`s make me proud - this is becouse you were really reading that guide ...
i know in the future i`l have to improve it now ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Genius/The Bad Guy   The Genius/The Bad Guy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Genius/The Bad Guy
Page 1 of 1