Livin' on the Edge Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Livin' on the Edge Wrestling

Management Forum for Livin' on the Edge Wrestling. A federation in The Wrestling Game RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Guide From 3z (Ezbolah) *In Progress

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Uncle Sam
Wrestler Level: 12
Face or Heel: Face, but becoming less willing to put up with garbage.

General Guide From 3z (Ezbolah) *In Progress Empty
PostSubject: General Guide From 3z (Ezbolah) *In Progress   General Guide From 3z (Ezbolah) *In Progress Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:54 pm

first i would like to ask Sam to put a sticky on this until i finish so i know where i put this Very Happy
second i would like people not to write in this topic until i finish - all sugestion`s are welcomed but in prv until i finish and then here ....
so here goes ....

i`ve started playing this game about 6 month`s a go and on the road i`ve picked up a couple of thing`s that i hope it could bnefit the people in this fed to grow
i won`t state i`m an expert at this becouse there are guy`s that do better then me but i would say that if you follow this you could build better then the average joe
first thing`s first ... you`ve just made your wrestler or you allready have one and begin to "play" in the moves list, in the taunt, trademark and finisher part of the list ...
well it is a good start ... but you should first consider where you wanna go with the build ...
there are 2 choice`s, you could either go for power with the high damage move`s or go for bleeding and submission
first let`s talk about the damage moves
yeah they are great, you could have finisher`s that do up to 1000+ damage but sometimes this isn`t enough becouse you can see the opponent geting up and even tho you think you finished him he put`s you down and win`s the match
reason ? damage goes for HP ( health points ) and leaves the wrestler with some stamina that help`s him recover a bit
example - i`ve thought once with a guy that had 800 HP and done 3 legendary finisher`s, 2 devastating trademark`s and one mortal trademark - this result`s in over 1500 damage - so he should of been dead so to say but he stil got up and won the match becouse of the stamina
now let`s talk about the bleeding and submission`s moves
we all seen them in the list and say well those aren`t good becouse they don`t do a lot of damage .....
well then look again - submissions moves do 3 times the damage they write down they do becouse it is done in 3 stages and every one of them hit you, more then that they drain your stamina verry verry fast
result - well after you are drained of your stamina one bleeding move can make you have a cut, this goes to loosing more stamina and loosing HP faster
everyone here, beginer or old dude in this game i think seen that you can even tap at orange becouse of a sub move, reason? you run out of stamina and can`t get up to fight even if you have a lot of HP left
conclusion
pick up a road - see the move list that is appropriate for your wrestler class and choose a path
also try and keep the best moves in a list so you know what to keep when you are able to buy them
if you have 100+ move`s you can do you will raise a bit more exp in a match but keep in mind they will hit less, level up harder and in the long run will do less damage.
now will try and develop a trademark
trademark`s are verry usefull becouse they surpass the usual moves
a move can become a trademark when it reaches level 5
now don`t be to haiste in choosing a trademark ..
choose the path you wanna go and then choose one of the following - a damage trademark, a submission trademark or a pin trademark
either way be sure you don`t begin changing it every time a better move become`s available
reason ? everytime you change a trademark you loose some of the execution`s soif you have now a level 20 trademark that does now 50 damage but at the start done 10 damage and decide to go for a trademark that let`s you do 12 damage at the start think that the damage you gain from changing your trademark might get lost becouse the level the new trademark get`s is lower so you might end up with a new 50 damage trademark
smart way to go is choose a trademark you can use for a long time and decide a move as a goal when you will change the tradmark
also keep in mind that some position`s hit more then other`s so the trademark can level up more even if at start does less damage - example you could go for start with a standing trademark better then out of the ring one, this way when you decide to change it you put more level`s into the new trademark and so it does more damage
example: a move that does 15 damage at start when you have 0 stat`s for a trademark keep it until you have 200 stat`s and can reach a trademark that does 60 damage - this way you can use all of the leveling the move done there ..
now let`s talk about everyone`s favorite topic - finisher`s
this is a general post but if you want to know more also try the following link - https://lotew.forumotion.com/finisher-guide-f25/finisher-guide-based-on-muzza-s-finisher-guide-t2.htm
i see in the last few day`s everyone going for more damage to the finiser`s ...
personaly, and don`t judge me for this, i think it is stupid
why ? - you got to keep in mind that a finisher that does a lot of damage usually requires a lot of adrenaline gain, so it will hit less, and also it will take longer to upgrade
i for example have 3 finisher`s and as we talked before i have gone for damage on those
they use like 430 adrenaline - does 0-822 damage, 570 adrenaline - does 544 damage and finaly a 1000 adrenaline - does 0-799 damage
first has 0% bleeding chance, second 10% and third 15%
i now have 42 adrenaline gain - i could use just 30 but i need to hit them more and early in the game
you ask why just 30 adrenaline couse people say that adrenaline gain * 20 = adrenaline you could use for finisher`s ...
well it is simple - the formula is wrong - actually it is like adrenaline gain * 50 = adrenaline you could use
reason ?
well you got to take into acount that tount`s get you adrenaline also, the more a level a wrestler is the more HP and stamina has and the match goes on longer so he gain`s more adrenaline
as an example i managed to do 3 finisher`s with 600 adrenaline required having just 22 adrenaline gain - so with 22 adrenaline gain i managed to pull out 1800 adrenaline - that is more then 50, actually it is like 80 but 50 is an avarage....
for a beginer a 300 adrenaline finisher is enough
for an level 6 a 600 adrenaline is best
for a higher level i don`t recomand changing it
just like trademark`s when you change the finisher you loose some of the execution`s and the formula changes like so
curent adrenaline * curent level * 80% = future adrenaline * future level
so if the adrenaline is higher in the future then the level of the finisher is lower
when creating an finisher also be sure to check the position you put it in - never put 2 finisher`s in the same position as they may not ever hit
hre you have also 2 choise`s one is to go for a position that hit`s more in a game like standing but use`s more adrenaline or go for a position like both player`s are running that hit`s less and you get a bonus that make`s your finisher use les adrenaline
now to set you an example - i have a finisher that is standing and done like 20-20 damage at the begining and now it is like 544-544 damage, and a finisher that is both player`s are runing that started up with 0-425 and now does 799 ( for this finisher it is best to have irish wip )

a comon thing about finisher`s and trademark`s is that you hear you can do 100 finisher`s if it has less adrenaline
hahaha -you must be kiding - these thing`s are limited to a number of 3 - you can only do a total of 3 finisher`s in a match and a total of 3 trademark`s
same thing applyes to the taunt`s
and not to say to much it is also a gambling luck on how theyhit
it mean`s a finisher doesn`t hit when you raise the required adrenaline - it hit`s random - it could even hit 2 or 3 times on a row
so don`t go for a to low adrenaline finisher - and don`t try and get 100 adrenaline gain so you can do a 2500 adrenaline finisher
see the development of the finisher- also see the chart`s about finisher`s and you will see that the people that have a 10.000 damage finisher ( yes they exist and it isn`t a legend ) have it for a long time - you can see it by the finisher score as it get`s reseted once you delete and remake a finisher
and you could be sure that the finisher was a small 400-600 adrenaline finiser at the start
btw you could see how your finisher is doing in the finisher point`s
the finisher get`s point`s when it lead`s to the ending of a match - so if it is a finisher that finishes a match you get point`s - if it doesn`t finish the match you loose point`s from it - but you stil get something to the finisher upgrade...
when it is good to set a finisher to hit ?
you have to option`s - one is for it to hit when your opponent get`s to a specific point like colour blue, red, etc.. or leave it to hit anytime ...
the first one help`s you get finisher point`s if you set it to red and also help`s you hit it 2,3 times one after the other when the adrenaline build`s
the other help`s you get it leveled up faster and more as it can hit anytime during the match but you loose on finisher point`s
i for one like to hit it all the time
be sure not to play with your finisher and trademark`s to much as they tend to not hit a whille after you changed them

this is the first step`s you will take as a wrestler
the rest is the developing of your wrestler but we will talk abou that in the second part of this post that i will do tommorow ... until then feel free to read and vote if you think it is usefull
Back to top Go down
https://lotew.forumotion.com
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Uncle Sam
Wrestler Level: 12
Face or Heel: Face, but becoming less willing to put up with garbage.

General Guide From 3z (Ezbolah) *In Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Guide From 3z (Ezbolah) *In Progress   General Guide From 3z (Ezbolah) *In Progress Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:54 pm

now let`s try and begin the second part of this guide
i don`t think i`l be able to finish it by the end of the night but i`l try and do my best
in this section we will cover the followings:
abilities - what is helpfull and what not
advance tech - what to choose
entrance`s
invitational`s
how do i gain exp point`s faster
how can i make fast monney
wrestler point`s - all about it
why do i win against wrestler that are much better and loose in front of week player`s
wrestler class weekneses and strong point`s
so let`s get started
abilities - what is helpfull and what not
i`l grab some number`s for every skill 10 beeing the best grade for it and meaning it is an important thing - 1 beeing the lowest grade
Might - verry usefull for all classes - as it says it help`s boost the damage dealt by damage moves and finisher`s - 9
Rage - verry usefull for all classes - also important as it is a factor for the finisher - how much adrenaline you can use for it and how early in the game will the finisher hit - 9
Unstoppable Blow - this does a lot of diffrence in front of speed wrestler`s but can be seen more in tag matches - all of you had seen in tag matches your finisher`s fail becouse the opponent take`s the initiative - wondered why ? - they have a good level of dodge/block and your move has a low atack bonus and also you don`t have a high amount of atack bonus - 6
Stiff Blow - actully after all the time i`ve spend here i have discovered this is a bust as it doesn`t contribute 2 much in a game - you can see strength wrestler that have a lot on this bonus that doesn`t make you bleed, actully to make people bleed is important to hit them at the stamina - 3
Berserker - "For each point spent on Berserker, you gain 2% chance to complete your attack sequence" - it should be one of the most important skill`s but actually it doesn`t have the importance it should - 6
Improved Reflexes - as important as block - could stop your opponent to get on your head, catch a lot of adrenaline and leave you flat on the floor with a finisher - 8
Head Start - you allways wan`t to hit first so this should get a good number but i`l leave it at - 8
Lightness - stamina is verry verry important - not 100 % sure this skill work`s verry good but if it does it gives you an edge - 8
Elasticity - this is a bust move - it was on the forum that this isn`t working so it get`s a big -1
Frenzied Urge -Increase the maximum number of your allowed consecutive attacks by one for every 5 points between this skill and your opponents "Pacification" skill. - dont need to say much - 8
Block - see Improved Reflexes - 8
Power Grappling - if you go for the submission moves approach then this is the skill to got for - 9
Ruthless Grasp - as important as Unstoppable Blow but for submission based wrestler`s - 8
Escape Artist - "For each point spent on Escape Artist, you gain 1 point on Escape Submission Manoeuvre Skill." somewhat important move when dealing with submission wrestler`s - 6
Feint - For each point point spent on Feint, you gain 2% chance to interrupt your opponent's attack sequence. - no comment - 6
Tireless - For each point spent on Tireless, your overall stamina is increased by 2% - this is the first move that get`s the maximum grade - why ? everyting you do depend`s on the amount of stamina you have - if you have a lot of stamina your match will last longer, your bleeding chance will be lower - i recomand using point`s into this skill later - reason ? you get 2% of what you have at that moment - you also get adrenaline by matches - after an amount of matches you gain a % more stamina point`s so if you use this later you will have more to gain - also keep in mind that advance tech doesn`t count in this - 10
Toughness - For each point spent on Toughness, your Damage Resilience is increased by 1%. - another skill verry verry important - it help`s you by reducing the amount of damage dealt to you by the opponent`s move - as a bad thing this % keep`s droping as the match take`s place - 10
Thick Skin - HP is also verry important even if some class`s of wrestler`s don`t belive it - 10
Willpower - another bust skill - 1
Pacification - samewhat the same as faint - 6

- this first chapter is just a personal thought - you could take it as you wan`t tho ...

advance tech - what to choose
usual people try to cover with the advance tech the gap`s in the build, i won`t say it is a bad thing but it is a bad way to go becouse exp is verry hard to raise and it should be used with more responsability
you also lose 20 tp`s to change the advance tech you have so there is a big loss
the most important thing`s in this game are adrenaline, stamina, the damage reducer`s, hp, initiative and finisher and submission damage bonus
now don`t go and spend into all those thing`s becouse in those there are 2 strong point`s
if you have read up what i have wrote you would of seen that stamina and damage reducer`s are the way to go becouse those are the only 2 thing`s that make`s you last more
if you have another thing you wanna go for you should but don`t over spread your exp
the more you spread it the weeker your wrestler will be - all the top dog`s recomand using 2 or max 3 advance tech`s but damage reducer and increased ressistance are the most important - go for this and see how much you grow ...
to talk about the other`s i will say that you don`t need 2 much adrenaline gain becouse you will never get to use it, finisher`s and submission`s damage bonus are uselles if the opponent has a large amount of stamina and damage reducer ( see the ressistance wrestler`s that "eat" moves that usual hit`s hardcore at a devastating or strong level ), same thing goes for initiative, you can do 200 moves and don`t do much damage..
to see the real importance of increased ressistance ( get`s you stamina ) take a look at your player after you do finisher`s - you will see you loose some stamina and this get`s you from light green to dark green even blue
entrance`s
this is a short topic becouse you can see that entrance is another verry important thing
entrance bring`s you more fan`s to the matche`s you have, this lead`s to more monney, give`s you some exp point`s ( yeah i know you need 20 entrance`s o get one more exp point in a match )
also entrance`s count in a fed becouse the sistem take`s into acount the entrence`s used in a match
yeah - you use 20 entrance`s for a exp point, yeah one cost`s 10.000 faneuros but it count`s and to show you how much take a look at the wrestler "Link" - last time i checked he had a tone of advance tech, and a lot of exp point`s - like 85.000 - hoe he got here ? - well he get`s about 6 exp point`s just for showing up to the match, so he get`s double from the avarage joe that usual get`s 6 max
invitational`s
you needed monney ? this is a way to get them - you have 5 invitational`s / day
this get`s you up to 2000 faneuro`s, do this for a week and you get another entrance - sweet no ?
also if you have one people might challenge you and doesn`t matter if you win or loose becouse you win more exp everytime you get challenged, also you get to do your moves, trademark`s and finisher so on the long run this help`s you improve them
how do i gain exp point`s faster
get into more matches - get the belt`s to get more matches
SIMPLE - GET MORE MONNEY - this get`s us to the next chapter
how can i make fast monney
well you need to go and do more invitational`s
also you need to vote for the wrestling game clicking on baner`s - you dont get only monney you also get 2 more exp point`s and at the end of every week you get some tournament points
you go and join up a fed - wait, you allready done that - that is why you are here Razz
and final and ost important - you need to win tournament`s
yeah that is right - you need to win them but for that save up your Tournament Point`s you get from voting the wrestling game
i don`t encourage level siting ( this is one of the reason`s i don`t have now a bit more entrance`s and more advance tech`s) but on the long run this help`s you out a lot couse you can use your TP`s wisely
also you get monney if you join a stable and get with your stable mate`s up the rank`s
another way is to level up - you get 7500 faneuros, also you get stamina point`s and HP
another thing is to become a suporter and get the benefit`s - you get in more people`s challenge list and you can even join a league, also geting more challenge`s help`s you earn more exp
wrestler point`s - all about it
what is wrestler point`s ? - well it determin`s your place in the chart`s - this doesn`t mean they are acurate
how does this work ?
well you all seen something like +100/-100 beside the wrestler when you go to chalenge them
well this determin`s the chance`s you have of winning, how much wrestler point`s you get if you win and how much you loose when you loose
- example +120/-80 mean`s that the wrestler has 1.000+ wrestler point`s more then you, if you win you get 120 wrestler point`s that he will loose, and if he win`s you loose 80 wrestler point`s that he will win
- example +180/-20 mean`s that he has 3.000+ wrestler point`s more then you, if you win you get 180 wrestler point`s that he will loose, and if he win`s he will get 20 wrestler point`s that you will loose
this doesn`t mean that from now on you should challenge only -20/+180 - why ? becouse they might just kick your ass 2 - if you wanna level sit more you have to decrease your place in chart`s so you need to fight +140/-60 wrestler`s so in other words pretend you are weeker - but you ain`t the only one - other`s may do the same so you might just stumble upon a -20/+180 that is much better then you
also gaining more wrestler point`s doesn`t make you better
why do i win against wrestler that are much better and loose in front of week player`s
well i`ve covered a part of this in the other topic
another reason might be becouse of the build
a wrestler`s build might be week against a class of wrestler`s - like balanced usually have a weekness against tech`s, a strong wrestler might have a weekness against a speed
so don`t judge by wrestler point`s or skill - just play, after all it is just a game - not a gambling game but the chance`s are like the same
wrestler class weekneses and strong point`s
damned this is a hard chapter but here goes
1 - strength
- good point`s - does a lot of damage, have much atack so once they come charge you can`t dodge or block the moves that easy, has a big bleeding %, get`s much adrenaline gain that he can use for finisher`s
- week point`s - not that big at HP, stamina, lack of initiative
2 - speed
- good point`s - got great initiative so they hit you like 20 times as you get only 1 move on them, is great as stoping atack`s becouse of the dodge
- week point`s - not that big at HP, stamina so if you hit the once with a finisher they might be done, they don`t do as much damage with one move as the other class of wrestler`s
3 - tech
- good point`s - a good chance to stop the atack becouse of the block, sub moves drain your HP as long with stamina and could get you to a tap or a cut and end the game fast, also they have a great sub bonus that help`s them deal a lot of damage
- week point`s - not that big at HP, stamina and like the speed`s if you hit them once good they are down, don`t have much initiative so you might take advantage of this also
4 - resistance
- good point`s - verry good HP, stamina, damage reducer`s, strong moves, could finish you whithout ever hiting becouse you loose stamina as you atack them
- week point`s don`t have a big bonus on damage and sub moves, don`t get a lot of moves on you becouse of the week initiative, don`t have a good dodge or block to stop an atack
5 - balanced
- good and week point`s - well they can balance all the weeknesse from other class wrestler`s but usual they become specialist`s in something - this is also a weekness becouse they aren`t as good as that tipe of wrestler class
example - i go for a lot of damage ( so build a bit more like a strong ), a bit of initiative and resistance ( a bit of speed and resistance ) - so i`m kind of week agains`t good tech`s that leave me whithout my precios stamina, hate resistance becouse i hit them like crazy a and they stil win from time to time with one 2 moves, hate speed becouse i can`t hit them good - i hit like 2 times and they hit like 20 so i don`t build much adrenaline to hit a finisher, and hate strong becouse of the hard hit`s they do

i know maybe you don`t trust what i`ve wrote here but there are allready a couple of people that asked for some advice and got it - don`t wan`t to talk instead of them so if they wan`t they can tell you also what do they think about what i`ve wrote
cheer`s all Razz
Back to top Go down
https://lotew.forumotion.com

General Guide From 3z (Ezbolah) *In Progress
Page 1 of 1