Livin' on the Edge Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Livin' on the Edge Wrestling

Management Forum for Livin' on the Edge Wrestling. A federation in The Wrestling Game RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rookie/Superstar Fued

Go down 
+4
Hades
The Bad Guy
makenpeoplebleedisfun
gmoney76
8 posters
AuthorMessage
gmoney76

gmoney76

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: GMoney76
Wrestler Level: 18
Face or Heel: Heel

Rookie/Superstar Fued Empty
PostSubject: Rookie/Superstar Fued   Rookie/Superstar Fued Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:53 pm

Ok at the suggestion of Hades I am putting this here. What has been going on in the RP boards is a Rookie/Superstar v another rookie/superstar. Basically HB & Rooney v Gmoney & Hades. HB has taken Rooney under his wing to promote the new youngster and spring board his career after Hades and HB have an argument after Rooney cut his first promo. In the mean time another new youngster Gmoney has come into the company and Rooney for whatever reason does not like him. Gmoney catches wind that Rooney and HB are after him and is currently seeking Hades for help and guidance of his own. All leading up to a match between all 4wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
makenpeoplebleedisfun

makenpeoplebleedisfun

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Headbanger
Wrestler Level: 11
Face or Heel: A heel that is havng a slight face turn

PostSubject: Re: Rookie/Superstar Fued   Rookie/Superstar Fued Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:07 pm

Sounds like everybody is on the same page now.
Back to top Go down
gmoney76

gmoney76

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Rookie/Superstar Fued   Rookie/Superstar Fued Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:09 pm

yes very excited Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: The Bad Guy
Wrestler Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Rookie/Superstar Fued   Rookie/Superstar Fued Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:23 am

That actually sounds quite good.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Hades
Wrestler Level: 12

PostSubject: Re: Rookie/Superstar Fued   Rookie/Superstar Fued Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:57 am

Its a vary interesting angel with tons of potential!!

but I'm currently tied up with TDX on the shows leading to the PPV for the HW title.

Unless you want to push it back until next season

Otherwise, I suggest maybe going with another superstar... perhaps Aklaba seeing that Chrome Dome is now out of the picture and he was doing a vary similar Angle as Headbanger.

this also will open up the PV title picture for both new guys as they are in that division.... and with both of you guys former champions (AK=PV... HB=LOTE) it can worked into the story too!

That could also help HB and AK with the LOtE title run....

to me, that may make more sense as both of you are doing "teacher/Mentor" angles.

Also, I know AK is looking to get some RP's going.
Back to top Go down
gmoney76

gmoney76

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Rookie/Superstar Fued   Rookie/Superstar Fued Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:04 am

no, that good. The more eyes that look at it, the more possibilities. This may help HB with his Challenge and whatever Sam is up to.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Uncle Sam
Face or Heel: Face, but becoming less willing to put up with garbage.

PostSubject: Re: Rookie/Superstar Fued   Rookie/Superstar Fued Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:22 am

Well, Aklaba was originally mentoring Chrome Dome in a similar manner, as Hades has pointed out. The problem is that Aklaba and Headbanger are on the Resistance side, opposing the Union. However, it could be used for some good inner faction turmoil.

Another option would be Eddie Jericho. He is in the Union. It all depends on whether you want to be in the Resistance or in the Union.

I'll leave this one up to you.
Back to top Go down
https://lotew.forumotion.com
gmoney76

gmoney76

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Rookie/Superstar Fued   Rookie/Superstar Fued Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:27 am

I've chatted with HB a bit about this in PM and I had asked if this plays out where wold I end up and more than likely in the union. Which is fine with me. AS long as it is entertaining and it advances everyone along Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eddie Jericho

Eddie Jericho

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Eddie Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Rookie/Superstar Fued   Rookie/Superstar Fued Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:09 am

Uncle Sam wrote:

Another option would be Eddie Jericho. He is in the Union. It all depends on whether you want to be in the Resistance or in the Union.

I'll leave this one up to you.

Well, the thing here is, i am not in Headbangers class. He already have won me while he was still on green.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Rookie/Superstar Fued   Rookie/Superstar Fued Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:28 am

You are a bit under him Eddie, but it isn't so much a matter of even teams. Creative writing can happen too. Whatever feeds the story line. We'll have to see.
Back to top Go down
gmoney76

gmoney76

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Rookie/Superstar Fued   Rookie/Superstar Fued Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:29 am

This is true. There are so many ways you can go with this. HB ends up getting screwed by Sam in the end, outside interference, HB & Rooney just arent on the same page for the match, or just a plain huge upset. Just so much you can do with it.
Back to top Go down
makenpeoplebleedisfun

makenpeoplebleedisfun

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Headbanger
Wrestler Level: 11
Face or Heel: A heel that is havng a slight face turn

PostSubject: Re: Rookie/Superstar Fued   Rookie/Superstar Fued Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:06 pm

Anything works for me
Back to top Go down
Rooney

Rooney

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Rooney
Wrestler Level: 13
Face or Heel: Tweener

PostSubject: Re: Rookie/Superstar Fued   Rookie/Superstar Fued Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:58 am

It could end up with a 3 match face off. Me v's Gmoney , Headbanger v's other mentor and maybe a tag team decider?
Back to top Go down
gmoney76

gmoney76

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Rookie/Superstar Fued   Rookie/Superstar Fued Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:33 pm

I see we have a new wrestler named Copa1 and he is level 4 like myself. We could have a rookie 3 way threat match!!!! Myself, Rooney, and Copa1 at some point down the road.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Rookie/Superstar Fued   Rookie/Superstar Fued Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:24 pm

3way matches don't happen, as they are unable to be booked. I'm hoping for a four way though.
Back to top Go down
gmoney76

gmoney76

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Rookie/Superstar Fued   Rookie/Superstar Fued Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:32 pm

aaaahhhhh. Well I am sure we could work him in our fued somewhere. Battle for "top Rookie" or something like that
Back to top Go down
Rooney

Rooney

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Rooney
Wrestler Level: 13
Face or Heel: Tweener

PostSubject: Re: Rookie/Superstar Fued   Rookie/Superstar Fued Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:33 am

Now there are a few of us lower card wrestlers on the roster, maybe we could have a rookie tournament. THE ROOKIE RIOTS!
Back to top Go down
C0PA

PostSubject: Re: Rookie/Superstar Fued   Rookie/Superstar Fued Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:46 pm

hmm
Back to top Go down
gmoney76

gmoney76

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Rookie/Superstar Fued   Rookie/Superstar Fued Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:18 pm

Hey Copa. Iknow reading one of the other posts it was stated we should try to do something with people that are 2 above or 2 below where you are at, so if you want to start RPing you fall into that category.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rookie/Superstar Fued   Rookie/Superstar Fued Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rookie/Superstar Fued
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Livin' on the Edge Wrestling :: Creative Team Office :: Creative Team Office :: Your Story Lines Suggestions-
Jump to: