Livin' on the Edge Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Livin' on the Edge Wrestling

Management Forum for Livin' on the Edge Wrestling. A federation in The Wrestling Game RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Handyman Corner goes syndicate!!!

Go down 
+2
Uncle Sam
Hades
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hades

Hades

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Hades
Wrestler Level: 12
Face or Heel: Heel

Handyman Corner goes syndicate!!! Empty
PostSubject: Handyman Corner goes syndicate!!!   Handyman Corner goes syndicate!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:10 pm

Seeing that the Angel's Analysis Studio is now pointless, I don't see why not, Hardware Harv should get the spot... he has a regular post he updates anyway.

What do you say?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Uncle Sam
Face or Heel: Face, but becoming less willing to put up with garbage.

PostSubject: Re: Handyman Corner goes syndicate!!!   Handyman Corner goes syndicate!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:00 pm

Works for me. You can put it into shows. We will start next season, giving me time to create an intro GIF for the show.
Back to top Go down
https://lotew.forumotion.com
Hardware Harv

Hardware Harv

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name:
Wrestler Level:
Face or Heel:

PostSubject: Re: Handyman Corner goes syndicate!!!   Handyman Corner goes syndicate!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:59 pm

Doesn't hurt my feelings any. It saves me from cluttering up the Studio, plus I'd feel more comfortable experimenting with ideas in my own studio than in the regular one. I'll start bouncing other ideas around in my head on top of the regular update. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Eddie Jericho

Eddie Jericho

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Eddie Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Handyman Corner goes syndicate!!!   Handyman Corner goes syndicate!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:30 pm

Didn't Headbanger and Rooney already take over that place?
Back to top Go down
Hardware Harv

Hardware Harv

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name:
Wrestler Level:
Face or Heel:

PostSubject: Re: Handyman Corner goes syndicate!!!   Handyman Corner goes syndicate!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:00 pm

You do have a point there. I had forgotten about that. Either way, I couldn't see there being any harm in having a storyline built out of it at some point, like Uncle Sam gives me the go ahead to officially take it over for whatever reason, but Headbanger laid claim to it first, so he wants to continue using the studio due to the first come first serve mentality which would culminate into a match where the winner gets the rights to the studio or some such thing.

Naturally I don't know the specifics as of yet as I just pulled this out of my head, but I've wanted to do an RP with Headbanger anyway, and this seems like as good of a catalyst as any to do so. Also, from what I understand, one of my posts in my HandyMan's Corner thread is going to be tied into Headbanger's Heavy Metal Challenge on the next show, so if that's the case, I could begin stirring the pot for such a storyline to develop. I'll have to run it by him first to see if he's fine with it, or if he reads it before I get the chance, but I couldn't see RP activity being a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Handyman Corner goes syndicate!!!   Handyman Corner goes syndicate!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:13 am

Well, nobody gets to "take over" any section of the forum without my permission, which was not granted in the case of HB and Rooney. However, lets have them lay claim to the studio, then have Harv try to use it, and have the story line Harv suggested. We just have to use a setup RP where HB and Rooney take over the studio first.

Also, NO MENTION OF ANGEL GABRIEL OR HOTSTUFF HUNTER! Since they are gone we cannot refer to them after the first show after their departure (to explain their departure). After that, it is breaking the rules. However, Angel's Analysis (in my opinion) is free reign to mention (only at the beginning of the takeover though).
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Hades

PostSubject: Re: Handyman Corner goes syndicate!!!   Handyman Corner goes syndicate!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:20 am

so basically Hb does a squatters rights to the studio... I can see that working.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Handyman Corner goes syndicate!!!   Handyman Corner goes syndicate!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:53 am

Sounds like a plan.
Back to top Go down
gmoney76

gmoney76

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: GMoney76
Wrestler Level: 18

PostSubject: Re: Handyman Corner goes syndicate!!!   Handyman Corner goes syndicate!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:59 am

And no need to worry about me, as I am broadcasting from an "undisclosed" location. Even though the first promo cut was in the studio, but that is no longer the case
Back to top Go down
Rooney

Rooney

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Rooney
Wrestler Level: 13
Face or Heel: Tweener

PostSubject: Re: Handyman Corner goes syndicate!!!   Handyman Corner goes syndicate!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:55 am

I'll be honest I'm not sure what HB had in mind for that studio, sounds like a good idea for a story line though. And as for where Gmoney is broadcasting from, if anyone knows please let Rooney know, hes been looking everwhere. lol
Back to top Go down
gmoney76

gmoney76

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: GMoney76
Wrestler Level: 18

PostSubject: Re: Handyman Corner goes syndicate!!!   Handyman Corner goes syndicate!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:08 am

lol! Rooney, thats part of the story line. Just to drive your character nuts Rooney. It may never be revealed, just a fun gimmick that I am running with for now.

But I do like the whole squatters rights take on the studio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Handyman Corner goes syndicate!!!   Handyman Corner goes syndicate!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Handyman Corner goes syndicate!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Livin' on the Edge Wrestling :: Creative Team Office :: Creative Team Office :: Your Story Lines Suggestions-
Jump to: