Livin' on the Edge Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Livin' on the Edge Wrestling

Management Forum for Livin' on the Edge Wrestling. A federation in The Wrestling Game RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bad Guy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gmoney76

gmoney76

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: GMoney76
Wrestler Level: 18
Face or Heel: Heel

The Bad Guy Empty
PostSubject: The Bad Guy   The Bad Guy Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:54 am

I see TBG is now looking for my money vault. I knew it was only a matter of time before someone would come up with this. Smile I had planned on it being somewhere else in the LoTE world. So I can have some really good fun with this, leading TBG and Highway Man all over the place. Even though if I challenged TBG right now, I'd be in the red and he's still be in the green, so I think it's great you chose to start something with me. I am hoping this season we can get through the whole GMoney/Rooney rivalry, and with TBG now looking for me, it somehow forces myself and Rooney to reluctantly work together. Can probably start working this angle in towards the end of the season. I don't know what you had in mind for us this season Sam.

Thoughts? Ideas?
Back to top Go down
The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: The Bad Guy
Wrestler Level: 15

The Bad Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bad Guy   The Bad Guy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:38 am

Aklaba has also joined. How about Aklaba uses Agent O to find out where the vault is, while I trick you into giving me the codes to the vault because you think I don't know where the vault is so there is no problem. Then when me and Aklaba get the money, we decide to share it in half, but when Aklaba's back is turns, I attack him with my baseball bat and take all the money for myself and Highway Man.

Is it okay??
Back to top Go down
gmoney76

gmoney76

Wrestler Information

The Bad Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bad Guy   The Bad Guy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:04 am

I was kind of hoping to forge some kind of alliance/truce with you and Ak and do something with the Union. I was planning on giving you a tour of the sanctuary once I thought I could trust you, with AK unknowingly hiding in the shadow. It seems my charachter is turning more of a heel now. So if Uncle Sam or Saalek could jump in and let me know what you think or other suggestions we could look at this from. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Uncle Sam
Wrestler Level: 12
Face or Heel: Face, but becoming less willing to put up with garbage.

The Bad Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bad Guy   The Bad Guy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:47 am

The problem with what you are suggesting is that Aklaba is against the Union.
Back to top Go down
https://lotew.forumotion.com
gmoney76

gmoney76

Wrestler Information

The Bad Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bad Guy   The Bad Guy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:55 am

I think for a the time being AK and TBG would have secret alliance with each other, until TBG gets what he wants and then double crosses AK. Because right now my character doesn't know that TBG and AK have been talking or AK is waiting in the shadows listening to us deal. Ak wouldn't like the idea that it would be helping the Union, but money talks. LOL And the prospect of getting some quick cash would out weigh his dislike for the Union, of course that is until he gets screwed and fuels his hatred even more when he ends up with nothing.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Uncle Sam
Wrestler Level: 12
Face or Heel: Face, but becoming less willing to put up with garbage.

The Bad Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bad Guy   The Bad Guy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:08 am

Yeah, but AK is strongly opposed to the Union. I'm not sure if he would get involved in this. He is bonded to the Shadow League as well, and they are anti-union too. Let's get AK's thoughts on this, as I guess neither of us should be speaking for him. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://lotew.forumotion.com
gmoney76

gmoney76

Wrestler Information

The Bad Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bad Guy   The Bad Guy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:18 am

Exactly would love to hear from AK. And like I said in one of the RP's OOC I could back more than one faction. Could make for interesting scenarios.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Bad Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bad Guy   The Bad Guy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bad Guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Livin' on the Edge Wrestling :: Creative Team Office :: Creative Team Office :: Your Story Lines Suggestions-
Jump to: