Livin' on the Edge Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Livin' on the Edge Wrestling

Management Forum for Livin' on the Edge Wrestling. A federation in The Wrestling Game RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seasons Final

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathan Fisk

Nathan Fisk

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Nathan Fisk
Wrestler Level: 24
Face or Heel: Heel

Seasons Final Empty
PostSubject: Seasons Final   Seasons Final Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:49 pm

Todays idea is about each seasons final (as you can read above).

As we all know, shows on monday bring more money. With that in mind, PPVs should be then. But what's about the fridays? Not to make anybody angry. VGMs do great work, but the friday after PPV sucks.
Please don't get me wrong, but it has no spice, cause the climax has already passed with the PPV. So my idea for fridays, to bring more RP:

What if on fridays all storylines for the following season would be brought up? So everybody has an idea of the major future storylines, and that way, it would give fridays show a classical cliffhanger touch.

What do you think about it?

Kennedy
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Uncle Sam
Wrestler Level: 12
Face or Heel: Face, but becoming less willing to put up with garbage.

Seasons Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasons Final   Seasons Final Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:06 am

I think it is a good idea. Originally, I wanted Friday's to be wrap up shows, but that didn't happen exactly as planned, as it was hard to figure out how to make an exciting wrap up show. Now, this season, we've got two ppvs again, in hopes of making the end of the season interesting. Maybe we can implement your idea next season, as I think it is a good one.
Back to top Go down
https://lotew.forumotion.com

Seasons Final
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Livin' on the Edge Wrestling :: Creative Team Office :: Creative Team Office :: Your Story Lines Suggestions-
Jump to: