Livin' on the Edge Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Livin' on the Edge Wrestling

Management Forum for Livin' on the Edge Wrestling. A federation in The Wrestling Game RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trying to prove myself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: The Bad Guy
Wrestler Level: 15
Face or Heel: Heel

Trying to prove myself Empty
PostSubject: Trying to prove myself   Trying to prove myself Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 am

How about because The Bad Guy is so sick of always facing the same people and nearly always beating them he wants to prove that he is worthy of facing other, higher standard wrestlers.
The could start with me facing people like Harvey "the bouncer" Danielson and because they are better then me I would always lose. I could always try to make up stupid excuses but after a while I could get really frustrated and after I lose I would go outside and start smashing them with a steel chair or some other weapon.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Fisk

Nathan Fisk

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Nathan Fisk
Wrestler Level: 24

PostSubject: Re: Trying to prove myself   Trying to prove myself Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:41 pm

Well,

it sounds like a nice little minor story line. It guarantees different matches with multiple opponents. Also the "stupid excuses" are a reason to try it, if you are creative enough.

Those were the advantages. Unfortunately that idea has a lot of disadvantages, too. If a wrestler gets bashed in a match, that means xp- and money loss for both, fed and wrestlers. Also those weapon attacks are still not seen well in RP. That's difficult as well.
But before finally deciding, I will need you to explain me the ending, to which the storyline should lead after all. What is your final goal with that storyline?
Back to top Go down
The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: The Bad Guy
Wrestler Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Trying to prove myself   Trying to prove myself Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:35 am

The storyline could be the reason that Team Adidas break up. Thinking about it, remember when Jeff Hardy took that little heel turn in 2003. When he lost a match with RVD he got really frustrated and nearly beat RVD down with a chair. It could be something like that. At first I could come up with crap excuses then start getting angry and beating people down. When I start winning I could become more of a tweener, still arrogant but not that much and I could start to respect others. So it could be a tweener turn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to prove myself   Trying to prove myself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying to prove myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Livin' on the Edge Wrestling :: Creative Team Office :: Creative Team Office :: Your Story Lines Suggestions-
Jump to: