Livin' on the Edge Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Livin' on the Edge Wrestling

Management Forum for Livin' on the Edge Wrestling. A federation in The Wrestling Game RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friday 10/2/09 show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gmoney76

gmoney76

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: GMoney76
Wrestler Level: 18
Face or Heel: Heel

Friday 10/2/09 show Empty
PostSubject: Friday 10/2/09 show   Friday 10/2/09 show Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:31 pm

I just wanted to say that it was fun writing this show. The increase in RP really helped and is starting to help start some new story lines and help finish others. Sorry about the background not showing up, not sure why that didn't work. As you saw the code was showing up as text. The images was showing up when I was editing things today, so again I apologize for that. But other than that, I felt this was a good show. Keep up the RPs, and lets take this Fed to new heights. As always any suggestions, questions, likes, and dislikes are always welcome. After all this fed is all of ours and we want it the best it can be.
Back to top Go down

Friday 10/2/09 show
Page 1 of 1