Livin' on the Edge Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Livin' on the Edge Wrestling

Management Forum for Livin' on the Edge Wrestling. A federation in The Wrestling Game RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sammy D and Kayla

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammy_D

Sammy D and Kayla Empty
PostSubject: Sammy D and Kayla   Sammy D and Kayla Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:40 am

Ok I created Kayla because of the whole BBG and me storyline but she was never meant to be forever. Her and Sammy have to split up at some point but I'm not sure how. She is a bit of a flirt so someone could steal her. Or Sammy could get sick of how she is trying to control him. There are endless possibilities. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
ezbolah

ezbolah

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: 3z
Wrestler Level: 12
Face or Heel: On the edge of both

Sammy D and Kayla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammy D and Kayla   Sammy D and Kayla Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:55 am

since you and Saalek RP`ed that they flirt a lot why don`t you make it that you catch her hiting on Saalek with poor Saalek put to the wall or something - you can take the story line with her in a fight with Saalek even or make it that you become even better friends ( just a thought )
Back to top Go down
Sammy_D

Sammy D and Kayla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammy D and Kayla   Sammy D and Kayla Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:36 pm

Yeah Saalek would be a good option because there is history there.

But I had a thought just then but it'd require Sam's approval.

Since Kayla was a lesbian and is now claiming to be bisexual, what if I catch her messing around with lady Liberty and get angry and kick her out (she's gone from the fed) and then try to tell Sam what I saw but he doesn't believe me. Then me and him feud for a while. Only problem is this makes Lady Liberty a liar and I'd have to be a hell for this feud and it'd divide BFG which I dunno if that’s worth it for one feud?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Uncle Sam
Wrestler Level: 12
Face or Heel: Face, but becoming less willing to put up with garbage.

Sammy D and Kayla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammy D and Kayla   Sammy D and Kayla Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:23 pm

I think I would go with something different. I don't want Lady Liberty to seem anything but pure, at least except when she's with Uncle Sam. Then she's a bit of a whore. Wink Wink. Just kidding.

Saalek has brought in his seamstress, who is also his ex-wife. You want to get something going, you could head down that route, and have Saalek and you catch Kayla and Saalek's ex in bed together. You two can both be furious, and that could result in the parting of ways. The only problem is that Saalek is about to be involved in a huge feud with Papa Flopz/Hardware Harv/someone else regarding the yak pen. I want to have someone on Harv's level in there too so there can be a tag match, and some singles matches.

What about Kayla and Jamie? Kayla looks to the Dark Side, and then when TDX or Mister Kennedy try to get involved, she tells them she's gone back to being a lesbian, not bisexual. She leaves, Jamie obviously stays.
This leads to TDX and Mister Kennedy insulting your manhood, as she has turned back to women after being with you. TDX and Mister Kennedy are about to push my buttons in a series of RPs. This could lead to you and me knocking them down a few pegs in a tag match.

Either one of these keeps you in BfG, and we'll need you since the DC is about to come roaring back.
Back to top Go down
https://lotew.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Sammy D and Kayla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammy D and Kayla   Sammy D and Kayla Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sammy D and Kayla
Page 1 of 1