Livin' on the Edge Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Livin' on the Edge Wrestling

Management Forum for Livin' on the Edge Wrestling. A federation in The Wrestling Game RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kayla trying to get Sammy back

Go down 
+3
Uncle Sam
Hades
Sammy_D
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammy_D

Kayla trying to get Sammy back Empty
PostSubject: Kayla trying to get Sammy back   Kayla trying to get Sammy back Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:20 pm

Ok Sammy just split up with Kayla and she is gutted. Now what I want to happen is Kayla is gonna ask someone for help. She wants someone or a group to bash Sammy so she can run to his aid and try to win him back. Any offers for the job? Need a heel!
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Hades
Wrestler Level: 12
Face or Heel: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Kayla trying to get Sammy back   Kayla trying to get Sammy back Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:11 pm

You know... I was reading this and your RP...... and only one name came to mind.... Headbanger... the way he RP's his character... this would fall right into his hands... HB is up to piss people off and a with a mad woman on the go... it could work out... you know what I mean.... but still.. its up to him.

Just thought I toss my 2 cents in.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Uncle Sam
Face or Heel: Face, but becoming less willing to put up with garbage.

PostSubject: Re: Kayla trying to get Sammy back   Kayla trying to get Sammy back Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:41 pm

I'm thinking Papa Flopz, after what happened between them before. That, or Saalek, as Kayla took a liking to Saalek.
Back to top Go down
https://lotew.forumotion.com
ezbolah

ezbolah

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: 3z
Face or Heel: On the edge of both

PostSubject: Re: Kayla trying to get Sammy back   Kayla trying to get Sammy back Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:23 pm

or why not the DC to light up the tension`s between the faction`s
she could go to mongo for help and get a crush on him or something ...
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Kayla trying to get Sammy back   Kayla trying to get Sammy back Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:37 pm

Well, the DC already has Jamie, and Mistress Suzette (who is Mongo's dominatrix). I would see the Papa Flopz, Sammy_D rivalry as a better choice.
Back to top Go down
Papa Flopz

Papa Flopz

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Papa Flopz
Wrestler Level: 11
Face or Heel: beyond such trivial things

PostSubject: Re: Kayla trying to get Sammy back   Kayla trying to get Sammy back Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:01 am

I am OK with Papa Flopz being used for this in the current state he is going through. As it is he is open to anything as long there is someway for him the *beleive* that is just.

couple of examples:
Kayla says that Sammy hurt her and she fells that no one is taking it serious and all she wants is to get him back.
With that line she has not specified the hurt so Papa could assume physically and not emotionally.
Also as for getting him back Papa could assume she wants Sammy hurt not that she wants him back with her

Or

Kayla says Sammy cheated and broke promises and vows to here. Papa could see that Sammy will need to pay.

Papa is not crazy and has not lost his mind. So keep that in mind. If the Papa Flopz story line is the one you want to use Sammy then you can set it up when ever and use Papa as much as you need to get it started
Back to top Go down
Sammy_D

PostSubject: Re: Kayla trying to get Sammy back   Kayla trying to get Sammy back Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:45 am

Yeah I was thinking of either Papa or Saleek when I thought of this but Papa's current state and Sammy being scared of Papa would make this work perfectly!

I think this is how I will do it

- Kayla will lie to Papa telling him that Sammy has bashed her and asks Papa to help

- Papa somehow then attacks Sammy - this part is up to you Papa, maybe Papa doesn't mean to or accidentally goes to far or something

- Kayla runs in and tells Papa to stop and helps Sammy

- This is when Sammy decides to stay with Kayla because of her help but then she turns on him

This all good?
Back to top Go down
Papa Flopz

Papa Flopz

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Papa Flopz
Wrestler Level: 11
Face or Heel: beyond such trivial things

PostSubject: Re: Kayla trying to get Sammy back   Kayla trying to get Sammy back Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:47 am

That works for me
Back to top Go down
BIGbadGHOST

BIGbadGHOST

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: BIGbadGHOST

PostSubject: Re: Kayla trying to get Sammy back   Kayla trying to get Sammy back Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:02 pm

well i rule myself out for this i have got too many wrestlers to pick on as it is Razz Razz and Sambo is slightly off my radar at the present time but saying that if Sambo requires BBG to have a match in his place against the other candidate i would be happy to pound the living day light out of them for him lol!
Back to top Go down
Saalek

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Saalek
Wrestler Level: 18

PostSubject: Re: Kayla trying to get Sammy back   Kayla trying to get Sammy back Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:30 pm

I don't think it should be Saalek. He's definately a 'connive behind your back' villain, not a 'kick your ass in public' villain.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Kayla trying to get Sammy back   Kayla trying to get Sammy back Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:32 pm

No, but he did take a liking to Kayla, as did she to him. Either way, it looks like it may be Papa Flopz who is in this one.
Back to top Go down
Sammy_D

PostSubject: Re: Kayla trying to get Sammy back   Kayla trying to get Sammy back Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:05 pm

Ok so Kayla has tricked Sammy into taking her back but is still angry at him for how he dumped her. So she is gonna dump him now and crush his heart. Any ideas on how this could be done?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Kayla trying to get Sammy back   Kayla trying to get Sammy back Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:08 pm

Well, she could come out with him for a title match, then get in the ring and kick him in the jewels, without the ref noticing, and cost him the belt.
Back to top Go down
ezbolah

ezbolah

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: 3z
Face or Heel: On the edge of both

PostSubject: Re: Kayla trying to get Sammy back   Kayla trying to get Sammy back Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:12 pm

nice ..... pay back is a b****
Back to top Go down
Sammy_D

PostSubject: Re: Kayla trying to get Sammy back   Kayla trying to get Sammy back Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:33 am

Yeah thats not a bad way to say "Screw you" lol

Maybe encourage him into the match while he is still not 100% so she knows he will be a easy target
Back to top Go down
Saalek

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Kayla trying to get Sammy back   Kayla trying to get Sammy back Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:34 am

Just make sure she tricks him into signing a union card BEFORE then. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Kayla trying to get Sammy back   Kayla trying to get Sammy back Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:38 am

I figure BfG would likely not sign, as they would be loyal to Sam. Outside of BfG though, I see most of the roster signing through some kind of coercion.
Back to top Go down
Saalek

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Kayla trying to get Sammy back   Kayla trying to get Sammy back Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:01 am

That's why i said 'trick'. She could tell him it is something else, and then sneak it over to Saalek.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Kayla trying to get Sammy back   Kayla trying to get Sammy back Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:06 am

Now that would be a good twist.
Back to top Go down
Sammy_D

PostSubject: Re: Kayla trying to get Sammy back   Kayla trying to get Sammy back Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:10 pm

Yeah she's out to screw Sammy as much as possible so Saalek should ask her to do this. Sammy will fall for it right now as well.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Kayla trying to get Sammy back   Kayla trying to get Sammy back Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:44 pm

Great idea you two. Friction within BfG.
Back to top Go down
Sammy_D

PostSubject: Re: Kayla trying to get Sammy back   Kayla trying to get Sammy back Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:29 am

Whats up with Sammy winning the title and Uncle Sam taken out? I'm out of the loop here lol
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Kayla trying to get Sammy back   Kayla trying to get Sammy back Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:49 am

Sammy was to be given a title shot, and he has gotten it. He won. I haven't been taken out, so I'm unsure of what that was all about. The union thing will begin at the end of season 3 or beginning of season 4.

The rematch on Monday is a red herring. Sammy won't have a match and Ra won't get his rematch, but he didn't earn the title the first time anyway. There is someone else facing Ra on Monday, but I'm keeping it a secret.
Back to top Go down
Sammy_D

PostSubject: Re: Kayla trying to get Sammy back   Kayla trying to get Sammy back Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:32 am

Alright sweet as Smile Do you want me to star RPing with Kayla as champ?
Back to top Go down
BIGbadGHOST

BIGbadGHOST

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: BIGbadGHOST

PostSubject: Re: Kayla trying to get Sammy back   Kayla trying to get Sammy back Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:21 am

Sammy_D can run but cant hide What a Face The pain is coming YOU! are next Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kayla trying to get Sammy back   Kayla trying to get Sammy back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kayla trying to get Sammy back
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next