Livin' on the Edge Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Livin' on the Edge Wrestling

Management Forum for Livin' on the Edge Wrestling. A federation in The Wrestling Game RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The interview and The attack

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The interview and The attack Empty
PostSubject: The interview and The attack   The interview and The attack Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:19 am

Tess Davis is interviewing Thunderforce again. " so Thunderforce how is your jaw doing from that cheap shot in that match between you and The Priceless Artifact?" said Tess Davis. " man, that was the cheapest i never see in my entire life!! dude i though i was going to lose that match but then thank to the ref.. he got eyes." said Thunderforce . " well what are you going to do now?" said Tess Davis. " I dont know yet i think i am ready for my other opponent which i don't know who it is" Thunderforce said. "Well good luck with you matches Thunderforce. Wait what this? it is The Priceless Artifact and who is that next to him? omg it The Streaker!! they attacking Thunderforce!! Thunderforce tries to fight back but he got no chance against 2 on 1!!!" said Tess Davis. " you got lucky on that match!!! i was suppose to win!! but the ref screw me up!! so that is why you are going to pay for it!! haha and my buddy want a piece of you too for talking so much crap haha!!!" said The Priceless Artifact. " ya you little punk and tonight u and me!! well see who is going to win this match and prove it to me that you are strong anough for this haha!!!" said The Streaker. The Streaker and
The Priceless Artifact walked away." Thunderforce you look a little beat up right now do you think you are ready for the match?" said Tess Davis. " I told you before and im not telling you again... I am ready for anything" said Thunderforce. Thunderforce walked away slowly.

before the match
It is like Thunderforce is about to come out!! " Uncle Sam told me back stage not to have a match today because of the attack back stage and i told him that i am ready for this match but he wont listen to me!! but he told me to look for a tag team partner and face those two on Monday night. So when i was about to walk to the stage and i saw this guy. He said he will be my tag team partner and he will get my back when ever i needed him so come on out partner" said Thunderforce." well who will his partner for next week?" asked John Hancock. Highway man's music showing up. " omg it higway man!!! he fought against The Streaker on his day view and he is one of the newest superstar here!! so he is going to help Force with his problem" said John Hancock. " hey Thunderforce, i never see how terrible that attack was and i was about to go save you but i was busy talking to some superstars so by the time i got there, they were gone." said highway man. " It is cool we will show them next week what happen when they messing with me." said Thunderforce. " OMG!! here come those 2 again and they got weapons this time from behind they hit highway man on the back!!! and throw him out of the ring!!! and now it Thunderforce alone again. The Priceless Artifact is throwing Thunderforce to the rope and now he grab Thunderforce's leg and The Streaker grab Thunderforce's neck and slam him on the stage!!! they just did 3D on Thunderforce!!! can Thunderforce and highway man survive the tag? we will see it on Monday." said John Hancock.
Back to top Go down

The interview and The attack
Page 1 of 1