Livin' on the Edge Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Livin' on the Edge Wrestling

Management Forum for Livin' on the Edge Wrestling. A federation in The Wrestling Game RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The interview and the friendly fight!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The interview and the friendly fight!! Empty
PostSubject: The interview and the friendly fight!!   The interview and the friendly fight!! Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:44 pm

At back stage and here come Thunderforce again with highway man. " hi, Thunderforce and Highway man. You two have been underfeated in Livin' on the Edge." said Tess Davis. " man, it is fun beating people but my last match is kinda tough i almost lost!!" said Thunderforce. " ya, i can tell haha." said Highway man. here come Angel Gabriel." yo Thunderforce great match last time" said Angel Gabriel and on his side Hotstuff Hunter.
" well, i guess ill see u guys later,"said Angel Gabriel. "Here come Uncle Sam!!!" said Tess Davis. " well u four people seen to be friendly but the fans want to see you four in action!!! how about a tag match? Highway Force against Angel Gabriel and Hotstuff Hunter! how is that?" said Uncle Sam. "Thunderforce and his tag team partner shook their hand with the other team and both tag team walked away. wow, i cant wait to see this match!!!" said Tess Davis
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Uncle Sam
Wrestler Level: 12
Face or Heel: Face, but becoming less willing to put up with garbage.

PostSubject: Re: The interview and the friendly fight!!   The interview and the friendly fight!! Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:24 am

I thought we discussed this, and I said that this would not really work. Also, suggestions on here are things like:

"What about a feud between Highway man and myself against Angel Gabriel and Hotstuff Hunter?"

The RP you have written is supposed to be done on the RP board, and to top it off, as I discussed with you, you god-modded. You CANNOT speak for me or anyone else. You may have someone say hello, but cannot control their actions or their conversations. For example, I began an RP with Mayhem. I spoke for him when he stood up, said hello, and shook my hand. I would have written further, but it would not be right for me to continue writing for Mayhem. The only reason I even wrote him saying hello and shaking my hand is because there is a business relationship between our characters, and I know he would have shook my hand.

Speak with Highway man, Angel Gabriel, and Hotstuff Hunter. If they agree to the RP, then have you guys start RPing on the RP board. You can start by setting the scene with you and Highway man, but then PM them and let them know you are ready for them to arrive. One of them will write the arrival, and you guys can write back and forth from there. I am not going to be involved, so I will not come and notice two face tag teams conversing in a friendly manner and then book a match between you two.

I suggest (Angel, stop me if this sounds too off of your character's attitude) that you, Thunderforce, are talking to Highway man in the hallway when Team Nike wanders by. You comment about the good match you had against Angel. You four talk (or even just you and Angel) and then as the conversation progresses (maybe two or three posts total) you suggest to Team Nike that they should be careful with Big Monsters, as they are way out of Team Nike's league. Team Nike could take offense to this and give you attitude back. Then one of you guys can make a physical move. The fight can be broken up by your partners, and the four of you can then come to my office and POLITELY request a match between the four of you to settle your differences.
Back to top Go down
https://lotew.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The interview and the friendly fight!!   The interview and the friendly fight!! Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:26 pm

yo sam that is a good idea put that on the show will u? and ask all of those guys
Back to top Go down
Aklaba

Aklaba

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name:
Wrestler Level:
Face or Heel:

PostSubject: Re: The interview and the friendly fight!!   The interview and the friendly fight!! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:08 am

HE meant that thats your job to do that. Sams got enough to do as it is, he doesn't need to create our storylines for us, although he is a great help in that department. If you want something to happen make it happen without god-modding....
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Uncle Sam
Wrestler Level: 12
Face or Heel: Face, but becoming less willing to put up with garbage.

PostSubject: Re: The interview and the friendly fight!!   The interview and the friendly fight!! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:41 am

Thank you Aklaba.

Aklaba is right, I can't be designing all the story lines. I've given you a ton of help on this one. All you guys have to do is agree upon things and then do the physical RP writing. Make it like a conversation, not writing what the other people say. Do it on the RP board, not on here.
Back to top Go down
https://lotew.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The interview and the friendly fight!!   The interview and the friendly fight!! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:43 pm

ok but i need help with grammars and ya but sam please put that storyline and i know they will agree cuz we dont have an Rp and now i learn what to do. but dude angel wont answer back though he just ignore him
Back to top Go down
Aklaba

Aklaba

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name:
Wrestler Level:
Face or Heel:

PostSubject: Re: The interview and the friendly fight!!   The interview and the friendly fight!! Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:03 am

From experience in many rp's, the way that I've done things is that I do free form, I leave the story lines open for those you want to be involved to pick up and add their own "spice" into the mix. It's really easy and more fun that way because if you don't know whats going to happen, it's better in my opinion.

Or another way is to start the storyline, but leave an OOC (out of character) message along with it saying how you'd like it to go, and the people involved. Most of the time, they would be willing to go along with it.

Also, I want to apologize for not being as active on this board as I am on the RP board. I'm just the type that if I feel I can help someone benefit from the message, then I chime in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The interview and the friendly fight!!   The interview and the friendly fight!! Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:18 pm

thanks Aklaba but it would be easier if they use the chat with me. that would be nice if people use the chat box
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The interview and the friendly fight!!   The interview and the friendly fight!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The interview and the friendly fight!!
Page 1 of 1