Livin' on the Edge Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Livin' on the Edge Wrestling

Management Forum for Livin' on the Edge Wrestling. A federation in The Wrestling Game RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Adidas After Union

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: The Bad Guy
Wrestler Level: 15
Face or Heel: Heel

Team Adidas After Union Empty
PostSubject: Team Adidas After Union   Team Adidas After Union Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:38 am

How about after the Union something happens to me, like maybe you fire me or I get arrested, something like that. So DENABOY and highway man try to decide on who should be the next leader so they have a match. Halfway through the match I come in with a baseball bat and attack DENABOY and highway man attacks him to. Which means he has left the group and we have a rivalry.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Uncle Sam
Wrestler Level: 12
Face or Heel: Face, but becoming less willing to put up with garbage.

PostSubject: Re: Team Adidas After Union   Team Adidas After Union Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:12 am

I think Team Adidas should stick together right now, not fall apart.
Back to top Go down
https://lotew.forumotion.com
The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Team Adidas After Union   Team Adidas After Union Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:35 am

Ok
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Team Adidas After Union   Team Adidas After Union Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:43 am

It is just that they are the opposing force to Team Nike. Six on three is unbalanced enough, but Six on two is even worse.
Back to top Go down
The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Team Adidas After Union   Team Adidas After Union Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:06 am

Eddie Jerico has left Team Nike
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: Team Adidas After Union   Team Adidas After Union Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:22 am

He did? When did that happen?

To tell the truth, story line changes and faction membership/tag teams, heels and faces, and changing gimmicks are determined by the GM, not the wrestler, according to the GM school that I went through. I have pretty much let everyone here do what they wanted with their characters, since they are their characters, but I would like to be informed of these changes or else I will have to start being a little less free with these things.

And I just checked, and noticed he did a heel turn. The problem is that it would be done in a show. It wasn't in the show, so as of right now, he is still a face and a part of Team Nike. Not to sound petty, but I didn't just put all the work into the entrance GIF for Team Nike so that someone can turn around and leave. I would have to edit every frame in the GIF that has him in there. I have the entire roster's GIFs done, minus two singles competitors, the DC's entrance, Team Adidas' entrance, and a couple of tag teams. I don't feel like working on any more of them for a bit.
Back to top Go down
BIGbadGHOST

BIGbadGHOST

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: BIGbadGHOST

PostSubject: Re: Team Adidas After Union   Team Adidas After Union Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:11 pm

just to clear up i am not setting up a new faction i just need some members to help inflict some pain round the fed and mix things up a bit Headbanger is an ideal choice to play off my character and Aklaba is the sort that is influenced into doing things he knows he shouldnt. These characters will remain part of their original factions but through some pain inflicting and some team work we are now in the running to clean house and take control of the belts. This may lead to a faction being set up somewhere along season 6 season 7 but then again maybe not Razz Could even do a story line where once i become HW champ and HB and Aklaba gain their belts i get shafted losing out to another superstar, Im still running with this just now but will update once i know where i am going with this lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Adidas After Union   Team Adidas After Union Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Adidas After Union
Page 1 of 1