Livin' on the Edge Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Livin' on the Edge Wrestling

Management Forum for Livin' on the Edge Wrestling. A federation in The Wrestling Game RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Title Defences

Go down 
+2
Black Spirit
The Bad Guy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: The Bad Guy
Wrestler Level: 15
Face or Heel: Heel

Title Defences Empty
PostSubject: Title Defences   Title Defences Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:25 pm

Most title matches in LotE are just random opponents vs champion, I think that there should be more of a story and that the titles shouldn't be defended each show, there should be a storyline that lead up to a big title defence. This will be good cause we don't have pay per views so that being said you could do something like the rivalry lasts a whole season and the last show will be like a pay per view with the title match, this will make title matches mean more cause there won't be one every single show. Now I know this may not be good cause who will decide who gets the title shot, well some may start by number one contenders matches and that could be how they start or maybe because the two already had a little rivalry so why not make it bigger by adding the title into the mix, others can start by the champ asking for a challenge so then it would be who ever gets there first, that would also make more people active on the RP boards cause they want a title match and will look for a open challenge. Hades has made records so maybe the top of the leader board gets the rivalry.
Back to top Go down
Black Spirit

Black Spirit

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Black Spirit
Wrestler Level: 8

Title Defences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Defences   Title Defences Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:47 pm

The guy has a point.
Back to top Go down
ezbolah

ezbolah

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: 3z
Wrestler Level: 12
Face or Heel: On the edge of both

Title Defences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Defences   Title Defences Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:28 am

well he may have a point but it ain`t that fair ..
if you wait for a storyline to develop you will only have like 1 title match / season
it is nice for everyone to have a chance at glory - a federation is a team after all and we all must have the same right`s
as Saalek would put it into the RP`s " long live the union" Razz
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Uncle Sam
Face or Heel: Face, but becoming less willing to put up with garbage.

Title Defences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Defences   Title Defences Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:40 am

I don't want to limit title shots to one per month. As 3z says, we want to allow more people to have shots at the title, and it rewards those who hold the title with an increase in pay (as you would likely find for a champion), during their title run.
Back to top Go down
https://lotew.forumotion.com
ezbolah

ezbolah

Wrestler Information

Title Defences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Defences   Title Defences Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:45 am

ooo.... and btw - me holding the title was just a part of a story line that you will soon find out the ending ....
this is just to build up some presure on your curiosity ..
i would give away any title to be a part of a great story line .... my luck i had part of those ... but you have to build them to be a part of them Wink
the title`s will come and go ....
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Hades

Title Defences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Defences   Title Defences Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:47 am

I know TBG you are itching to be a champion.. like everyone.... but something you don't want to rush to the gold.... work the story... get your shot... enjoy the game... trust me on that one.

(even if the WG customer support is a pile mutant monkey shit) silent pale Neutral Laughing Very Happy Smile Sad Shocked Cool
Back to top Go down
The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: The Bad Guy
Wrestler Level: 15

Title Defences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Defences   Title Defences Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:57 am

Ok, I just think thier should be some storylines in a title defence.

Hades, I do want a title but that doesn't mean this is just to get me a title, it is for others aswell. I don' t think I deserve a title shot yet.
Back to top Go down
TDX

TDX

Title Defences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Defences   Title Defences Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:52 am

speaking of titleshots I am still the best in my devision right after 3z and I am not done with him until I have the gold^^
Back to top Go down
ezbolah

ezbolah

Wrestler Information

Title Defences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Defences   Title Defences Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:54 am

Razz
i`l do an invitational on you and a pm couse we need a talk about that ...
Back to top Go down
TDX

TDX

Title Defences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Defences   Title Defences Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:01 am

ok I am waiting for yeah Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Title Defences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Defences   Title Defences Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Title Defences
Page 1 of 1