Livin' on the Edge Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Livin' on the Edge Wrestling

Management Forum for Livin' on the Edge Wrestling. A federation in The Wrestling Game RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hardcore Title

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: The Bad Guy
Wrestler Level: 15
Face or Heel: Heel

Hardcore Title Empty
PostSubject: Hardcore Title   Hardcore Title Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:51 pm

How about when I find out about the title shot, I get angry cause Uncle Sam (I will refer to Uncle Sam as "you") want it to start with low level wrestlers and I am getting the third shot so you are saying I suck, so during Kryptonite's Title Shot I come out when he is walking down the ramp and attack him, so he can't get the shot. Instead I face Spice Boy/ BTLS. If I win you decide to give Kryponite another shot on the last PV because he needs a rest. On the 3rd you put me in a match against Team Nike member Thai with Kryptonite being a guest commentator, even if the commentators are not there. If I win can you rewrite it by having Team Adidas come down and beat the hell out of Thai, Kryptonite comes to help him but Highway Man and DENABOY hit him with steel chairs. I put Thai on a table and climb up a ladder, Kryptonite is screaming at me not to do it, but I hit a big splash through the table, winning the match. So on the last PV me and Kryptonite have a hardcore match for the title.

Like the idea?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Uncle Sam
Wrestler Level: 12
Face or Heel: Face, but becoming less willing to put up with garbage.

Hardcore Title Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Title   Hardcore Title Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:38 pm

That's pretty good. I'll pop it into the future story lines thread so I can check on it and make sure to follow it as well as the season allows. By the way, BTLS/Spice Boy are both closing in on Kryptonite's wrestler score.
Back to top Go down
https://lotew.forumotion.com
The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy

Wrestler Information

Hardcore Title Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Title   Hardcore Title Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:26 pm

Ok, I will write an RP in your Office.
Back to top Go down
The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy

Wrestler Information

Hardcore Title Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Title   Hardcore Title Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:11 pm

Oh, just though, how about, If I win match against Kryptonite, you put me in a triple threat hardcore match against The Genius and DragonBall_F4n because you think I should be punished for what I did to Kryptonite on the second PV when I atacked him and faced the Champ myself.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information

Hardcore Title Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Title   Hardcore Title Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:41 pm

We'll see. It all depends on what happens.
Back to top Go down
makenpeoplebleedisfun

makenpeoplebleedisfun

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Headbanger
Wrestler Level: 11
Face or Heel: A heel that is havng a slight face turn

Hardcore Title Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Title   Hardcore Title Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:42 pm

Whos the HC champ now?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information

Hardcore Title Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Title   Hardcore Title Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:21 am

Nobody. The first match will be between the bottom two competitors of the roster. Right now that looks like Bubba and Spice Boy, but one of them, or both could pass Kryptonite before the season starts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hardcore Title Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Title   Hardcore Title Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Title
Page 1 of 1