Livin' on the Edge Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Livin' on the Edge Wrestling

Management Forum for Livin' on the Edge Wrestling. A federation in The Wrestling Game RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Return of the DC

Go down 
+6
Aklaba
BIGbadGHOST
TDX
Hades
whosyourdady
Uncle Sam
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Uncle Sam
Wrestler Level: 12
Face or Heel: Face, but becoming less willing to put up with garbage.

The Return of the DC Empty
PostSubject: The Return of the DC   The Return of the DC Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:15 pm

The DC will not return until near the end of the union story line. As for the leader of this revival, I have three scenarios.

First, TDX takes over, as he is one of the longest standing members of the DC that are left.

Second, BBG takes over, as he is a powerful force, and terrorizes the federation backstage.

Third, and this one is a bit further out there... Hades takes the reigns of the DC, being the one to resurrect it full force, in a response to 3z leaving the SL for the union. Then, SL becomes controlled by nobody, seeming to be lost. When the union falls, 3z picks up the SL, but only after Hades revives the DC. This leads to a feud between the DC and the SL. Plus, don't forget BfG getting involved against both factions.

I'm unsure of which way I want to go right now, but the Hades angle seems to tie in more with what is going on, and offers the most opportunity for some story lines. I'm open to debate on this though.
Back to top Go down
https://lotew.forumotion.com
whosyourdady

whosyourdady

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: whosyourdady Uppertaker
Wrestler Level: 29
Face or Heel: quite Face

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the DC   The Return of the DC Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:21 pm

yeah, the third one it seems very good to build upon further. But the others are good too.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the DC   The Return of the DC Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:29 pm

I had originally debated on the third one, that is why it is more fleshed out, but the other two paths could result in great story lines too, but I don't know if they could tie the three factions together as closely. I just worry about some of the DC members feeling slighted by having a "newcomer", in the sense of paying dues to the DC, becoming the leader. Honestly though, it would seem this could be a fresh beginning to the DC. It might be what is needed to revive the faction. Hades is a great motivator of the wrestlers on here.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Hades
Face or Heel: Heel

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the DC   The Return of the DC Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:54 pm

"GOOOOOO HADES!!!" cheers

What? ... What? geek
Back to top Go down
TDX

TDX

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the DC   The Return of the DC Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:25 pm

hmmmmmm.... can life with all three ways ......about Hades I am cool with he is dark ,clever and evil a perfect leader person...
I personally have to BBg he wanted me to be the because he don't want the job ....

I don't think that leader position is a bad job for me but I give Hades my ok^^

I am more an Advisor and Recruiter: Headbanger and Chrome Dome will join us after the Union Storyline
Back to top Go down
TDX

TDX

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the DC   The Return of the DC Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:27 pm

What will we do with Mongo will he still be a part of DC?
Back to top Go down
BIGbadGHOST

BIGbadGHOST

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: BIGbadGHOST

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the DC   The Return of the DC Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:59 pm

yeah i feel with BBG's presence and force he is more of a right hand man getting physical when needed which being the DC leader i feel would limit this role although being said there is always mutiny on the bounty Wink
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the DC   The Return of the DC Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:12 pm

Maybe we'll have Hades as the leader, with TDX being his left hand (diplomat), and BBg being his right hand (enforcer).
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the DC   The Return of the DC Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:45 pm

The Return of the DC That-Is-Excellent-MrBurns
Back to top Go down
Aklaba

Aklaba

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name:
Wrestler Level:
Face or Heel:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the DC   The Return of the DC Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:04 pm

I really like the idea of Hades being the leader of DC, could start up a better feud between he and AK. Which, if cool with Sam and Hades, would lead to the descent of AK into the Heel character. Not for another season or two of course, but it would be a start. AK would still be on Sam's good graces, but no longer a member of BfG, meaning AK uses the Drill Sergeant gimmick completely, and causes pure mayhem to union and DC members alike as well as the "freshmen" without having to be a "good guy" all the time.... just a thought....

Also, with BbG going to DC as well, that could be the push into AK leaving BfG and going his own path, maybe have some kind of confrontation with AK and DC in ring, BbG rushes out to the ring at some point, AK/BbG stare each other down only to have AK walk out the ring without laying a finger on BbG causing eyebrows to be raised.....

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ezbolah

ezbolah

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: 3z
Face or Heel: On the edge of both

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the DC   The Return of the DC Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:25 pm

you could also join the SL after you leave the BfG
if Hades goes to DC then the SL will have Blackmoon, Black Spirit and me so we do need some fresh blood to
take this as an open invitation
you could be as evil as you want then
Back to top Go down
Aklaba

Aklaba

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name:
Wrestler Level:
Face or Heel:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the DC   The Return of the DC Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:57 am

That could work as well.... lets see the count for BfG is like... 5 I think: Sam, Sammy, LostWarrior, Captain and myself... I could be missing someone else but not sure, so that would kind of even out the teams
Back to top Go down
whosyourdady

whosyourdady

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: whosyourdady Uppertaker
Wrestler Level: 29
Face or Heel: quite Face

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the DC   The Return of the DC Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:03 am

hey, 3z, if u think u need more people, at least while the DC and SL feud, Uppertaker can join too, just to battle against his old foes.
Just a suggestion, though
Back to top Go down
ezbolah

ezbolah

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the DC   The Return of the DC Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:41 am

sound`s like a plan
btw Ak - eix is in the BfG as well if i`m not mistaking - muzza ?
but it will be going on like in 1-2 season`s when i come back to the SL
you could join by then and take care of the SL after Hades leave
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the DC   The Return of the DC Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:44 am

The BfG is Eix, Muzza, AK, Captain, LostWarrior, myself, and Sammy_D, who is likely to be deleted from the game for inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the DC   The Return of the DC Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:07 am

I have an great idea how to get the ball going for a build up.... can I rp.... DC won't even be mentioned....
Back to top Go down
Chrome Dome

Chrome Dome

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Chrome Dome
Wrestler Level: 6

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the DC   The Return of the DC Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:12 am

ok since im still some what new and i dont know any back story and it seems ill be playing some what of a part in this fresh new story i have some questions ?

Wtf is this "UNION" i keep hearing about lol ?
Why is Team Nike or Team Adidas not mentioned in any of this ?
Back to top Go down
Saalek

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Saalek
Wrestler Level: 18

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the DC   The Return of the DC Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:15 am

The Union is a movement started by me to create a teamster's like worker's union in LOtEW. I'm playing of wrestler's fears and distrust of Sam to try and get them to vote in the union, which I will be using as a lever to limit Sam's power. It'll be mostly heels, though I have tricked some faces into agreeing to vote for it. (although they are both inactive - 1 for 4 weeks, 1 for 2 weeks now). I've researched real-world rules on creating unions (my wife's formoer company was a school bus station that voted in a union this year), and it wouldn't be hard for my manipulative character.

Then, after the union has been active for some time, my plotting & scheming will backfire, I'll be voted out as union head, and the union will be dissolved.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the DC   The Return of the DC Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:11 am

and thus... the DC will step forward as the TOP Heels in the LOtE.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the DC   The Return of the DC Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:14 am

I'm going to create a tron GIF for teasers of the return of the DC. "Can you hear the music?" "The Carnival Returns!"

You can RP things a bit, but don't get too involved yet, as the union will appear at the beginning of this season. Lets get them established first.
Back to top Go down
ezbolah

ezbolah

Wrestler Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the DC   The Return of the DC Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:19 am

don`t misjudge SL
even tho DC is strong don`t underestimate the SL
also i would like to play the revenge teaser after a whille in the union - this is the link * http://unclesam1980.proboards54.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=rp1&thread=420&page=1 *the teaser is at the end
i would like this to be played at almost the end of the union
this will reveal at the end of the union that i`ve found out the guilty party for the accident
Back to top Go down
Black Spirit

Black Spirit

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Black Spirit
Wrestler Level: 8

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the DC   The Return of the DC Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:58 am

I like the idea of AK joining the SL. AK, I'm gonna message you with what I think could work. Then you could forward it to Sam if you approve.
Back to top Go down
Aklaba

Aklaba

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name:
Wrestler Level:
Face or Heel:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the DC   The Return of the DC Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:19 pm

Sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the DC   The Return of the DC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return of the DC
Page 1 of 1