Livin' on the Edge Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Livin' on the Edge Wrestling

Management Forum for Livin' on the Edge Wrestling. A federation in The Wrestling Game RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The rise and return of the DC .....need some new members

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TDX

TDX

The rise and return of the DC .....need some new members Empty
PostSubject: The rise and return of the DC .....need some new members   The rise and return of the DC .....need some new members Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:09 am

I was thinking the last few days of a rise of the DC because we are the true one and only heel faction....

The tweener storyline with the BAG (Kennedy & me) is just a side project of us.
When the time is right we are heels again and worser than ever Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

members until today:

AOD
Mister Kennedy
Mongo and his girl ( inactive in the moment which is my main problem cause DC is his baby)
Jamie ( My girl)
and my self

I don't know what is up with BBG are you out or still in? Very Happy

So I am looking for some new heel members:

perhaps

AminRa
Anubis
Headbanger

Jonny Storm if he returns to us...

or anyone how wants to be a part of DC....
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Uncle Sam
Wrestler Level: 12
Face or Heel: Face, but becoming less willing to put up with garbage.

PostSubject: Re: The rise and return of the DC .....need some new members   The rise and return of the DC .....need some new members Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:06 am

Maybe it would help for recruiting purposes if you describe what the DC truly is all about.
Back to top Go down
https://lotew.forumotion.com
AminRa

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: AminRa
Wrestler Level: 11
Face or Heel: Heel for now

PostSubject: Re: The rise and return of the DC .....need some new members   The rise and return of the DC .....need some new members Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:06 am

As I said on the RP boards, I am trying to build up my own little following and possibly poach part of DC. I was thinking that would go one of two ways if anyone from DC joins. Either a.) it causes friction between the DC and my faction or b.) they both grow and possibly merge at some point.
Back to top Go down
BIGbadGHOST

BIGbadGHOST

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: BIGbadGHOST
Wrestler Level: 12
Face or Heel: Heel

PostSubject: Re: The rise and return of the DC .....need some new members   The rise and return of the DC .....need some new members Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:32 am

Nwo and the black n whites lol!

BBG is only doing his own thing right now as DC was a sleeping Giant when the Giant wakes im sure BBG will find the pull hard to resist Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rise and return of the DC .....need some new members   The rise and return of the DC .....need some new members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The rise and return of the DC .....need some new members
Page 1 of 1