Livin' on the Edge Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Livin' on the Edge Wrestling

Management Forum for Livin' on the Edge Wrestling. A federation in The Wrestling Game RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for members....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tempest

Tempest

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Tempest
Wrestler Level: 14
Face or Heel: Face

Looking for members.... Empty
PostSubject: Looking for members....   Looking for members.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:23 pm

Alright, I've been talking to Sham and he suggested I look for some members here. The idea is that Tempest is tired of being a face, but doesn't quite want to become a heel, and is looking to create an entirely new stable outside the law. Its purpose will be to flip back and forth in situations, basically on whim. There are the goods in LOtE, the bads, but no "neutrals".

So, if you're interested in being a wrestler in on the ground floor of a new LOtE brand stable, send me an in game mail please. I need top of the roster guys and bottom of the roster guys, but the most important thing is RPing. I need guys that are willing to put in the time to make this a decent and lasting story angle.

Thanks,
~Tempest
Back to top Go down

Looking for members....
Page 1 of 1