Livin' on the Edge Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Livin' on the Edge Wrestling

Management Forum for Livin' on the Edge Wrestling. A federation in The Wrestling Game RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My storyline idea (For hardcore championship)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddie Jericho

Eddie Jericho

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Eddie Jericho
Wrestler Level: 12
Face or Heel: Heel

My storyline idea (For hardcore championship) Empty
PostSubject: My storyline idea (For hardcore championship)   My storyline idea (For hardcore championship) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:23 am

My idea here is that Eddie tries to take the hardcore championship back, in every possible way, "finding" rules how you need to hit your opponent with chair in a HC match, and all kind of stuff. Like : I still have my rematch clause un-used!

Last edited by Eddie Jericho on Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gmoney76

gmoney76

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: GMoney76
Wrestler Level: 18
Face or Heel: Heel

My storyline idea (For hardcore championship) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My storyline idea (For hardcore championship)   My storyline idea (For hardcore championship) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:57 am

That sounds like you coould have a lot of fun with that. What would happen? You put a stipulation in and then it backfires on you for a while, until it's time for the title to change hands?
Back to top Go down

My storyline idea (For hardcore championship)
Page 1 of 1