Livin' on the Edge Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Livin' on the Edge Wrestling

Management Forum for Livin' on the Edge Wrestling. A federation in The Wrestling Game RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LotE League storyline.

Go down 
+2
The Bad Guy
Hardware Harv
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hardware Harv

Hardware Harv

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name:
Wrestler Level:
Face or Heel:

LotE League storyline. Empty
PostSubject: LotE League storyline.   LotE League storyline. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:34 pm

Seeing as how there is supposedly an extended break to the new season, we in the next set of shows, whatever happens in the 2 LotE leagues that are happening, should be canon as far as the RP goes. There doesn't need to be a new belt or anything involved. Maybe the winner of the 30 man tourney should get a shot at the Heavyweight Belt or something, and the 8 man one could be like a Money in the Bank for the storyline for any belt possible. Just an idea.

I'm mostly bringing this up since I'm thinking about writing a segment regarding these tournaments, but don't want to bother if they didn't happen as far as the shows go.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.
Back to top Go down
The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: The Bad Guy
Wrestler Level: 15
Face or Heel: Heel

PostSubject: Re: LotE League storyline.   LotE League storyline. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:41 am

Yeah, that is a good idea. And maybe at the start of the first show Uncle Sam annouces the league that will be done in House shows maybe?? I don't know. Its your idea. Also, this could help RP's since, I haven't been RPing for awhile cause I don't have a storyline or anything. So these leagues could help people think of things to RP. But like I said, its your idea.
Back to top Go down
Hardware Harv

Hardware Harv

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name:
Wrestler Level:
Face or Heel:

PostSubject: Re: LotE League storyline.   LotE League storyline. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:08 pm

Well, this idea has been put on hold due to randoms trying to join the leagues. Nonetheless, if it ever gets going, I'm plenty flexible with any idea I may come up with. Most ideas need refining beyond the initiatior, so any add ons or alteractions to anything I may come up with are more than welcome. Anything to help jumpstart RPs is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
ezbolah

ezbolah

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: 3z
Wrestler Level: 12
Face or Heel: On the edge of both

PostSubject: Re: LotE League storyline.   LotE League storyline. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:54 pm

this is of topc but i know that HH is monitoring this couse he brought the idea up ..
i liked your post on the TWG forum ... the one about league`s..
keep it going - together we prove we are strong and i`ve seen that on past post`s also ...
and Sam tnx to you also for watching my back there ...

now on another issue ... HH what is hapening to your real life wrestling company ? i can see the website hasn`t been updated in a whille ... also been looking to see you fight ... who know`s you might create a fan club here and even sell some shirt`s Razz
remember that Sam take`s a % of the merchendise monney Razz
Back to top Go down
Hardware Harv

Hardware Harv

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name:
Wrestler Level:
Face or Heel:

PostSubject: Re: LotE League storyline.   LotE League storyline. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:33 pm

Sorry I haven't replyed recently, the topic kind of slipped my mind.

Anyways, that particular promotion is at a standstill at the moment, so within the next month or so, I'm going to wrestle for another local company called XWA. Here's there website.

http://xwaprowrestling.com/

I haven't gone into detail with the promoter, I just need to call him to work out the finer details. Also, I actually do have T-Shirts that I sell, I'd post the pic directly up on the forum, but I can't seem to get it to work. The direct link to it however is,

https://s378.photobucket.com/albums/oo222/HardwareHarv/?action=view&current=GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

The great thing about my gimmick is once I get the money to invest, the merchandising possibilites are endless. Any toy tools I could plaster my name on, I'm keen on the idea of getting Inflatable toy hammers with my name on it, I just need to actually follow through.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Hades
Face or Heel: Heel

PostSubject: Re: LotE League storyline.   LotE League storyline. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:04 pm

You should do an "In Character" pod cast using Youtube

1) Easy to build a following.

2) Help/build Mic skills

3) We would help promote you!!!

4) You can share your videos.

Seriously, I think that's what you should do... there are so many people who started off on youtube it's not funny... why not use this free tool to your advantage!

A Set would be easy... blue tarp hung in the back ground... you in your outfit... cut a promo.... talk about anything.... and for a joke... add in your own hardware tip... I suggest "The Red Green Show" for inspiration for silly handyman ideas lol

so much potential Harv.... I'm with ya!
Back to top Go down
lobkomodo69

lobkomodo69

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Captain InsaneToe
Wrestler Level: 10
Face or Heel: Face

PostSubject: Re: LotE League storyline.   LotE League storyline. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:12 pm

OMG...I never thought I would hear someone else bring up the Red Green Show!! I used to watch that all the time when I was younger.

Harv, Hades is right, start doing some youtube shorts, kinda like your handyman's corner on the RP board. You would be surprised how fast you could build a fan base.
Back to top Go down
Hardware Harv

Hardware Harv

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name:
Wrestler Level:
Face or Heel:

PostSubject: Re: LotE League storyline.   LotE League storyline. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:40 pm

I used to watch Red Green all the time. That's where I got the "HandyMan's Corner" name from, plus I wanted to use something that isn't Home Improvement related, since I get "Tool Man" and "Bob the Builder" a lot.

As for Youtube shorts, I've thought about simply doing random things in character before, Like Hardware Harv goes bowling, or Hardware Harv gives dating tips, or to do a video game review while sitting on my toolbox, just any random idea for a skit and just go through with it as Hardware Harv, it would definitely be good exposure if executed correctly. I have enough confidence in myself that I think I can make it work, and I also have a couple years of legitimate Improv Comedy training so mic skills come somewhat naturally for me. My living situation is still somewhat shaky, but once I get my own place again, I could set up a "studio" and actually start some recording, I also need a half decent camera, but that I can shop around for.

Thanks for the support by the way, I've been pretty fortunate thus far as I managed to luck out by starting out with well received gimmick, but the more refining I get from supporters, the better I'm going to get. So yeah, if anyone has suggestions at any point, I'm all ears.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sam
Admin
Uncle Sam

Wrestler Information
Wrestler name: Uncle Sam
Face or Heel: Face, but becoming less willing to put up with garbage.

PostSubject: Re: LotE League storyline.   LotE League storyline. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:19 am

In time I can probably offer some cheap advertising options, but I can't say too much on here. PM me if you want more info.
Back to top Go down
https://lotew.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LotE League storyline.   LotE League storyline. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LotE League storyline.
Page 1 of 1